Tickets for Detroit show

So what is the point of ordering tickets in April and not receiving them until the day before the show? I mean seriously, I have an estimated arrival date for my tickets of Monday. The day before the show WTF. I have never gotten tickets this late in the game. Every other event ticket I have purchased, including previous LP events, have arrived weeks ahead of time. This is the worst experience ever. Now I have to wait out the UPS guy on Monday.

omggg i just got the meet and greet email!

My tickets did not come today. :frowning:

mail just came … tickets did not and neither did the laminate.

not happy right now. Most ordered in APRIL. This is bs.

Spoke with Kristen at GC and will call tickets it is.

Still disappointed that it was left til the last minute though.

Any who now that’s over… TIME TO GET EXCITED!!!

I feel bad because the person I’m going with doesn’t get meet and greet so I’ll have to leave her.

Wow sorry you guys went through all this trouble!Getting worried about my tickets for the Calgary show Sept 1. Guess I need to wait a heck of a lot longer before panicking! At least there is an option if you don’t get your tickets but this is a bit ridiculous. Those of you with M&Gs should write letters to the band members and tell them to change companies for selling tickets. Topspin Media (is that the company? thinking off the top of my head) is terrible. Never did get my LPU package…even after complaining and them apparently sending another out. Nothing. Really disappointed they’re with this terrible company.

Well my tickets did come today. Thankfully. But I heard from.a friend of mine that the venue does not open the parking lot until 4pm. So idk what to do now. I’m going to call them tomorrow

[quote=Chelsey LPU]Wow sorry you guys went through all this trouble!Getting worried about my tickets for the Calgary show Sept 1. Guess I need to wait a heck of a lot longer before panicking! At least there is an option if you don’t get your tickets but this is a bit ridiculous. Those of you with M&Gs should write letters to the band members and tell them to change companies for selling tickets. Topspin Media (is that the company? thinking off the top of my head) is terrible. Never did get my LPU package…even after complaining and them apparently sending another out. Nothing. Really disappointed they’re with this terrible company.
[/quote]

Yeah, I am really going to consider and very likely do that if I get to participate in the M&G. I am going to both Alberta shows… Cause I’m cool like that :smiley: haha. But it is more than a bit ridiculous. For all the members here to have to pay for their memberships to be a part of this great community and enjoy perks such as pre-sale tickets it is unacceptable that we must wait until so close to the event to be sent our tickets and as it has been noted, possibly not even receive them.

Waiting for my LA tickets…I know its a few weeks away but my order says tickets shipping on AUG 4th. The UPS tracking number says “UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later”. WTF!

my tickets for Detroit still haven’t come… Wonder if they ever will. They were shipped USPS.

I’m waiting for my tickets for the Home Depot one as well…havent received them, it said Shipping on 08/04/12 as well… Any answers here on whats going on?

I received my tickets thru ups the day before my concert. I had the same problem. Mine did not ship on the date it was supposed to. I emailed ground central and they then cOntacted me back with details. Pretty much said that they hadn’t received them yet and when they do they’ll get them out ASAP. And if I wasn’t to receive my tickets that I could pick them up at will call the day of the concert. So go ahead and contact them now tell them what’s going on and sit tight and wait. If they don’t come by the the concert or aren’t shipped by then email them again and make sure they put your name down at the will call. Or just find Adam at the concert. Adam really helped out yesterday with people who didn’t have tickets or laminates yet.

my tickets arrived in the mail TODAY … a week and a day late. awesome.

Wow. That’s crazy!!