Tickets for Detroit show

Still no tickets. I got the ups tracking number and it tells me that the last activity was a departure from San Pablo ca at 12:30 am on 8/14/12 so yeah I have no idea. I’m not liking this at all

this helps a lot!

I bought my tickets through Ticketmaster and picked them up at my local D & W because it was way cheaper and way safer then having them shipped to my house through ground control-i did that in june though

The tickets are in Illinois now. They should be here by tomorrow like UPS has predicted. No worries, guys! :]

[quote=Jenny]The tickets are in Illinois now. They should be here by tomorrow like UPS has predicted. No worries, guys! :]
[/quote]
no worries for you >< no idea where mine are

[quote=dustinandrew]
no worries for you >< no idea where mine are[/quote]
aw, im sorry :confused: well just remember that if they don’t get to you on the day before the show, call ground ctrl before 5 pm PST and tell them so they can ready the lists for will call, so you can just get your tickets the day of the show, as unfortunate as that would be. i think adam said before though that everyone’s names would be on the will call list anyways, so you might not have to call ground ctrl, but i’d do it just to be safe (and maybe vent a little bit at them too). just try not to freak out too much, there’s always a solution haha.

[quote=dustinandrew][quote=Jenny]The tickets are in Illinois now. They should be here by tomorrow like UPS has predicted. No worries, guys! :]
[/quote]

I am in the same boat - in Canada, waiting for Detroit tickets that still aren’t here. If they don’t come tomorrow I am definitely calling ground cntrl and not the waiting until Monday. Ridiculous that they wouldn’t ship them out sooner.

Yeah they are in Illinois now but 2 days ago they were in Cali. They won’t be here tomorrow. More like Monday. They will get scanned tomorrow at your local/closet ups facility then shipped from there on Monday. So I better get mine on Monday. I don’t want to do the whole will call thing. I understand things get messed up sometimes but it’s just cutting it way too close for me. Lol.

[quote=killernewt2520][quote=dustinandrew][quote=Jenny]The tickets are in Illinois now. They should be here by tomorrow like UPS has predicted. No worries, guys! :]
[/quote]

I am in the same boat - in Canada, waiting for Detroit tickets that still aren’t here. If they don’t come tomorrow I am definitely calling ground cntrl and not the waiting until Monday. Ridiculous that they wouldn’t ship them out sooner.[/quote]
ugh this is bs !

Spoke with Ground Control again and was told it’s pretty much a waiting game until 5pm Monday.

WTF I am not impressed AT ALL.

All your tickets were shipped UPS? Mine were apparently shipped USPS Priority Mail Innovations. What ever the hell that is.

No tickets today either - I will wait until Monday but if they don’t show then, I"m sure a ton of people will be calling these clowns at groundctrl and I just hope that I don’t have trouble speaking to an actual person. The extremely weak part of all of this of course, is that I can buy FLOOR TICKETS from Ticketmaster RIGHT NOW and there was no need for me to put myself through this headache after all… so much for the fanclub presale being an advantage or selling point…with service like this, why bother!

To killernewt250-the ground control number is an 877 which means immediate connection. I called them and got a human instantly (no computers rerouting you). I agree about the fan club part. I joined based on the fact that I have a chance to meet the band (hopefully) and early entrance to the show. plus the year membership for only $25.

Hope every one gets there tickets though.

Well, unfortunately I’m in Canada so the 877 number doesn’t work…and the one I have tried calling has always told me there is too many people trying to call and to email them instead, then it disconnects! Not great. Certainly the M&G is a great perk - I love Incubus too much to miss them, which is something I only say since I’ve met LP before. If I’d never met them, I wouldn’t care who I had to miss to be in that room :wink:

@killernewt2520 im in Canada and the 877 number works for me… weird

dont worry people they will just tell you the promoter never sent the tickets and tell you to go to h_ _ _ !.Oh I mean will call

I’ve got mine today. I’m sorry about the rest of you :frowning: that totally sucks. We can only hope you guys will get them during the day Monday. :confused:

Thanks, it wasn’t working from my Work but maybe they blocked it…I’ll use it from home if I have to call them on Monday :wink:

NEVER order tickets in the mail. Get them on ticketmaster or whatever it’s being sold on, then you can print them out and even if they get lost, you can print new ones.

Ok so my tickets are about an hr away from me in Maumee Ohio. And ups says they just left facility at 9 pm tonight. So I should have my tickets tomorrow. I will let everyone know if I get my tickets. I hope everyone gets theirs and is able to go and not deal with the will call thing. thank you to everyone for the help with contacting ground central. And getting the word out. I will see you all at the concert.

no problem. i’m glad this issue is slowly starting to work itself out. see you there :smiley: