Tickets for Detroit show

I preordered my tickets on presale thru lpu and I haven’t received them yet. Concert is aug 21. The Detroit show. Anybody having the same problem?

Yes. I pre-ordered for the Noblesville, IN show. It says on the receipt that it ships on August 10th but I haven’t received anything saying that they actually did. Getting kind of nervous, my show is on the 25th.

Don’t worry you aren’t the only one, I’m also going to the detroit show and haven’t received my tickets. I’m not quite sure why though it said they were shipping 4 days ago.

I didn’t pre-oder my tickets but I just signed up for the LPU I am waiting for my lanyard. Do you know how long it takes for it to arrive? I am also waiting an an answer for the Meet & Greet-do you know when they announce the winners?

When I ordered mine i believe it took about 3 weeks but I think it really depends on where you live

me too!!! and I live in Windsor !

my lanyard never made it either, they are apparently sending me a new one

Same here. I preordered for the Detroit show as well and I haven’t gotten mine, and ups is telling me it can’t locate my ticket when I put in the tracking code. I put in a support ticket to ground cntrl but I haven’t heard anything back yet. I would suggest calling ground cntrl Monday morning and talking to someone about it, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m getting really nervous though seeing as the show is only 9 days away.

[quote=Jenny]Same here. I preordered for the Detroit show as well and I haven’t gotten mine, and ups is telling me it can’t locate my ticket when I put in the tracking code. I put in a support ticket to ground cntrl but I haven’t heard anything back yet. I would suggest calling ground cntrl Monday morning and talking to someone about it, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m getting really nervous though seeing as the show is only 9 days away.
[/quote]
whats the number?

usa (877) GND-CTRL
intl (916) 443-9205

Top one is for US people, bottom is for anywhere else. I believe the hours are 9 am to 5 pm on the weekdays, PST time.

To those who are waiting for their tickets. I think my waiting for my lanyard and you waiting for your tickets are two examples of falling victim to the mailing system in this country. I am not saying they got lost in the mail (if they did-I for one will be pissed). Instead, I am saying that the mail system in this country is truly unfortunate-and in this case nerve-racking. I am not sure what to think. I am nervous because there is 8 days until the show and I will need that lanyard if I get picked for the meet & greet. then you guys don’t even have your tickets yet. I hope y’all get your tickets and I get my lanyard very soon. Also, Mr. “Dustinandrew”, I think your suggestion to call Ground Control on Monday morning is warranted if you don’t get your stuff-everyone should follow suit if they too don’t get their stuff by then

well the LPU packages come in the mail via USPS, general mail. Whereas our tickets come in via UPS, which it should only take but a couple of days for our tickets to get to us. UPS is very good and efficient with their stuff. USPS is completely different, i just had something apparently get lost in the mail that i got from ebay. so with the tickets, its all ground ctrl. they haven’t given the tickets to UPS yet. so thats why we need to call them.

as for your lanyard, i would do the same. i would call ground ctrl, tell them the issue, and they should be able to send you a lanyard via UPS in time for your show. there should be no reason as to why they couldn’t, or wouldn’t.

i just hope everything gets taken care of and gets done in time. i’ve been wishing that lp and incubus would tour for like 8 years so this is SO important to me. :confused:

Spoke with Ground Control and looks like the tickets arrived in the warehouse this weekend and should be shipped out ASAP.

Thanks everyone! I was getting sooo nervous. We are doing the early entry because we want to see incubus as well.

Awesome, thanks for the update! Now I don’t have to call them lol. I hate talking on the phone with people haha.

I just got an email from ups telling me that my ticket basically got to ups and that my estimated delivery is Friday. Everyone check your emails!

Ok I Just got an email from ground central and ups. Tickets are still in California. And ups estimated delivery time is aug 20th. So yeah I’m still nervous about this. Then ground central said if we don’t receive our tickets we can pick them up at will call. Will call is opened later in the day I believe so how will our early entry work if we have to wait in line at will call first. I’m planning on still getting there pretty early for even the ealy entry line. Considering there are 200 of us with passes. About 75 of those are meet and greets I suppose.

If you live in Michigan like I do, the tix come all the way from California and according to my tracking today they’ll be here on Friday. I would assume its the same for you. Hope this helps!

Edit; forgot you can click a users icon to see their state lol. Even living in Ohio I seriously doubt they won’t be there by Friday. There’s no way they’d have you receive your tix the day before.

I live in Canada >< and still haven’t received an email about shipping

So I have my lanyard :). when the order “tracker” switched from “processing” to “fullfilled” it took roughly 5 (more like four cuz of the weekend). I also didn’t get an email when it shipped, but this was for the lanyard and not tickets which are a bit different. also anyone signed up for the meet & greet? if so, have you received any confirmation? Atlanta got there’s a few days in advance, which is why I am asking?

confused lol do you have ur tickets? where are they?