Thoughts on Burn It Down?

Personally, I think it’s great!

i think the song could be a bit more rocky

Awesome…everytime a new suprise…I always go on with my life in the path of LP…really LP songs make me think a lot and some are very close to certain situations of my life…ALWAYS THANK YOU GUYZ FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE TOWARDS WORLD…I always show the photo of Mike Shinoda to my mom and say that he is my inspiration and God…Finally I feel lucky to born in the Linkin Park era…Last request plzz come to India.There are so many fans out here waiting for u guyz bcause we live only for once and we want to you here before we die atleast once…thank you…

I love it!!! It’s really awesome!!! Can’t wait ti hear the other songs!!!

[quote=Stephen Errity]I absolutly love Burn It Donw!!!

once again Linkin Park has created a new genre of music, just like they have every time they come out with a new CD.

I’m proud to say that ive been a die hard through and through since the begining and FINALLY they are to my litle section of the world.

Love it, but ATS is still my favourite!

I love the new single, unfornately its making me very impatient waiting for the album realease and im so hoping for the 02 london for the tour

like it(:

Very good

[quote=KAlina Black][quote=Stephen Errity]I absolutly love Burn It Donw!!!

once again Linkin Park has created a new genre of music, just like they have every time they come out with a new CD.

I’m proud to say that ive been a die hard through and through since the begining and FINALLY they are to my litle section of the world.

I LOVE IT :)…cant wait till the new album

I agree, and maybe the album will be so great like Meteora :slight_smile:

When I heard the intro to “Burn It Down,” I didn’t know quite what to think, but as the rest of the song played, I really got into it. The more I listened to it, the more I loved it.
I’m excited see exactly how the band combines their “old” and “new” sounds in one harmonious package.
Maybe Living Things will be like A Thousand Suns in that, it sounds unusual at first, but after you become accustomed to it, you can really enjoy it.

Great Single! Can’t Wait To Hear The Whole Living Things Album! XD

I dig it! The sound of this song leads me to believe there will be songs both harder and softer than it on the album. Don’t ask why. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it really fits what the band is saying they’re doing: using all the tools in the toolbox.

Still, LP managed to make another unique sound. They are GODLIKE at it.

From BID I got my hopes really high for the album :slight_smile:

It’s fantastic. I have to say, while I was wholly prepared for whatever it might have been, I’m thrilled they returned to a sound that resembles Hybrid Theory/Meteora.

I’ve listened to it so much and can’t wait for Living Things @.@

this song is so awesome !
I can’t stop pressing the replay button every time i listen to it :slight_smile:

Exactly what I thought! It resembles more like Meteora/New Divide, hope it’s just like Meteora or even Hybrid Theory(one can dream lol)

Definitely a good song. But I can’t wait to listen to the new album, and I hope there will even be some better songs on it.