The Tavern - Open 24/7

what is it Sam? tell… maybe [spoiler]cat or dog?[/spoiler]

@gatsie I haven’t had one of those cakes since I was a kid back in Bulgaria about 13 years ago :confused: I can’t seem to find a good one over here.

:angry: Really, it’s nothing special, that’s why the :frowning:

ok, anyways, have a nice lunch with this meal :wink:

A new doughnut place opened near my house and as I was coming home earlier I stopped by only to see that it opens from 6pm to 9pm. Such a bummer.

So I assume they’ll be out of business by the end of the week at that rate :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno, it’s a famous chain here, cheap but quality doughnuts. I’m definitely checking out at some point.
Meanwhile:

1 Like

Actually, it’s a good way to keep up the reputation and maintain a particular standard. Maintains exclusivity. I have seen many such stores and they tend to have a very loyal customer base who promote the store by word of mouth.

Thanks dear friend and yes, was fun! Yesterday we went for a night at the Museum and today just relaxing fun with cake and family. Tomorrow is church party, they tend to get more hectic. Thank God I’m free on Monday to recover from it :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine at the Hema, a Dutch well known warehouse. But I prefer it from a real bakery though. This was a good one though :slight_smile: Always assumed they were typically Dutch. Nice to know they have it in other parts of Europe too!

Daughter made breakfast ( sooner or later KIDS make you WOW )

1 Like

You cold?

Just made Fire and yes, Winter cold already

And you? Feel cold?

1 Like

Why’d you think everything went cold?

I Don t think but it is … Like 5’C brrrrr - outside ! Inside it is very very well Temperatured ! :sunny:

@gatsie

Smoked herring

Preparing chicken Soup :yum:

sry @anngelenee

Thank God, the Internet can’t broadcast smells, or this thread would be even more deadly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you just thrown an entire chicken in the pot? 0_o

Or am I seeing things?