The Tavern - Open 24/7

fingers could be like spare-ribs, you only need to have a lighter
http://spareribs-im-backofen.de/images/spareribs_mit_barbecue_sauce.jpg
yummie,

1 Like

Forget cooking yourself. You’re perfectly edible raw, so is any animal as long as it’s just been killed.

If theere comes a fairy right now and ask you: What can I bring you to eat? what would your answer right now be?
We considered to fries, currywurscht and chicken nuggets, me and my daughter, the full arrangement with mayo and ketch-up, at least

2 Likes

I’m hungry and this thread is not helping at all lol

1 Like

Dad made spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce today and it was SO good!

Having some more pizza :confused:

Pizza is awesome too!

how nice from your dad @evooba, and that it´s tastefull then, too, makes it even better, in Germany we have a saying for such things called “love goes thrue the stomache”
http://www.freundederkuenste.de/typo3temp/GB/buch_kochfuermich_600_6cda1284d8_61547acab7.png

@The_early_walker He’s the chef in the house so :wink:

I’m going to that Korean restaurant I was telling you about a few posts above today, I’ll post photos if it’s anything good lol

I went to a buffet lunch today and had grilled chicken, prawn, & fish for myself. Since I am not a fan of desserts, I just had a simple sweet & enjoyed the grill to the max :yum:
I hope the korean thing works out for you @evooba. I have never been to a korean restaurant, so I would be waiting for your reviews :stuck_out_tongue:

me too korean food is unexplored for me! :yum:

I’m back, and I can say I am excited! I loved Korean food!! It’s so good!! Probably my 2nd favorite after Japanese.
Here’s a photo [it is missing a couple of dumplings we had for appetizers and the bottom right is actually Teriyaki chicken (Japanese recipe)]:

(The little shit was refusing to upload it via web -.-)

Liar Liar, Pants on fire!
No Pic! :laughing:

[Edit: I like whatever it is in the bottom left.]

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, really ymmi, haven´t eaten at all, a schnitzelsemmel for lunch, it makes my stomach grumble for real with me, or it´s happen, I hear voices… the face inside is right behind your skin… :flushed: or mb only hungry? I give it a trynd eat sth…

BBQ pork (it was huge, can’t really tell in the pic). I had that one, it was amazing! We also had rice as side dishes with soy sauce. Asian food is love <3

TBH, I was about to type “It better be non-veg” in my last post, but avoided. Thankfully it is :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t prefer rice. I have always preferred breads. but yes, with the right food (like fish), it’s the real thing. Nice to know you enjoyed it. I will check if I have a korean restaurant nearby.
Food is Good!

and it´s rhyming, too…
(ot wrong tpic lol) let´s

I don’t know what you’d call it but today I had this thing where it was a mix between a pastry and a baguette (I say that because it seemed sealed all around) , it was baked and full of melted cheese, chicken and bacon. It was quite nice, and pretty big (about 30-40 cm long).

Looking mighty tasty!

Something like a calzone?

I had these (shared with a friend):