The Tavern - Open 24/7

Partying by myself tonight

My daughter and me cheers To you

I think I’m good at making smoothies, I combine whatever I feel like and come up with tasty results. Maybe I should start adding alcohol in some…

Banana, chocolate, peanut butter:

The only smoothie I want to try is a V8 man smoothie.

Basically what you need it a home made food blender with a Corvette V8, raw beef with bones, bovril (it’s some kind of beef stock that you drink as far as I know), loads of chilli peppers, tabasco and a brick.

Personally I’d probably add more stuff in but this seems like a good place to start :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not put a mojito in the blender?

2 Likes

Do NOT give me ideas. I just came home from a beer outing. I’m tempted to make me a mojito now.

Who knew baked beans can get burnt? @The_early_walker

I had black bean burgers :heart_eyes: good idea fo vegans :wink:

1 Like

I had to try something new for lunch :wink: :fork_and_knife:

What is it?

Had a home made “patatje oorlog” without mayonaise and then just licked some leftover home made peanutbutter sauce out of a bowl.

broccoli and cheese balls

That sounds good! Must be like the broccoli cheese pie taste wise.

1 Like

Today’s my mum’s birthday so we went out for Chinese only to find that the restaurant closes at 15:30 on weekdays for some reason (we got there at 15:00), so we went to another one only to find that it had changed to Italian so in the end we just settled for KFC.

it’s something very similar :slight_smile:

Why does this story sound familiar? Still remember the time when my father went to one area of town to find Indian food, but it turns out that not one Indian stall existed there :stuck_out_tongue:

A restaurant that closes at 15:30 during weekdays? So they close long before dinner time? That is weird… Maybe it’s good you guys didn’t eat there. Italian restaurants can be nice though, but yay for fried chicken :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy b-day to your mom :slight_smile:

That’s what we were saying. They are open in the evenings on weekends.

We just weren’t feeling it today.

Fried chicken is always the better option. Unless there’s a bunch of these then I’d go for these:
[had some last weekend and they are just sooooo gooooood I drool at the thought of these BBQed fishes omgggg]

Oh, and cheers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like