The Tavern - Open 24/7

hey dudes sm changes take/took part on our inner lpu, did sbd noticed sth, kinda unfamiliar to the norm spirit? I like to set the

cause the non communicated wil cause its own energies, funny to even handle this, ut at inner fan base thnk we all got sm interesstts…SHARING @LEAST

1 Like

Did you mean to post this in the nifty thread? What are the changes btw, I haven’t noticed any.

I ate too much licorice.

http://www.ohsugar.ca/licorice/honingdrop.jpg

Also, I have no idea what changes you’re on about :stuck_out_tongue:

What changes are we talking about? Other then my notifications bugging out recently there hasn’t been anything that I’ve noticed.

think I had too much wine yesterday…lol btw where is our lil nifty topic?

edit, lol, itseems to be two days ago? Today right now prefer coffee me,got a lil energy lack right now

I need sm suggestions for a late snack, please???anybody out here in the first universum of hole in the stomach…

Mozzarella cheese sticks
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/23/cb/23cb1de55d6bf9d68892664eedc33d3a.jpg?itok=CGZ_80Mz

1 Like

ohh i love these

1 Like

me too, the fresher thebetter…todayI cook noodles

Went for some chicken soup today. Soup again, yup.

2 Likes

Lighting isn’t the best but here’s my dinner, souvlaki.

1 Like

Today I went to the market and got myself some fresh smoked herring.

And I served that up with some home made Indonesian fried rice.

1 Like

And… ice cream.

1 Like

Ooh I too had ice cream for dessert :smiley: Malaga and pecan caramal :smiley:

1 Like

seemed you both were lucky with ya dinner yesterday, me instead, I prefered to go to bed real early yesterday, so no dinner for me

but this morning I´m having a nice lil breakfast…

Never heard of Malaga before, the other one I wouldn’t try either :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently having some lamb heart. It’s delicious.

buächhhhh eating lamb heart…:mask:

Exactly, all the results come out as dissection du cœur de mouton :stuck_out_tongue:

lol hi my dear…woken up?

Feels like I’m waiting for something …