The Tavern - Open 24/7

@the_termin8r1 Yeap, oregano. Haven’t seen the ones yiu mentioned anywhere.

@The_early_walker I don’t know. It’s a long process with lots of stuff to be taken care of. Could be in September, could be way later or never, if it doesn’t work out.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of the ones that you or @Gatsie mentioned (apart from the plain ones).

I remember a few years back there were limited edition ones an one of the flavs was fish and chips and I recall there being some kind of squirrel flav (for real)

yeah, here we go:

I guess it depends on the country where the lays are sold. I would never imagine Patatje Joppie to be an internationally welcomed flavor [Joppie sauce is basically ketchup and mayonaise thrown together… It’s not bad but not that impressive either]

That’s basically burger sauce over here. Subway give it a fancy name just to make it seem more special :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently there are sweet potato chips too. Haven’t seen any here in stores, though…

If only I could get myself some around here. I guess I’ll just have to make 'm myself.

BTW, there was a time when Lays went under the name Smiths around here.

True, depends on the country. I remember when we went to Prague, we found Lays with Tzatziki (aka greek yogurt sauce) flavor. We don’t have those here.

Stuff we had today (again, I do apologize for the quality):

I regret opening this topic while being so hungry…
:cry:

2 Likes

@EvoOba you pics always make me feel like I’ve just woken up with that effect that your camera gives.

1 Like

Ha :stuck_out_tongue: My scratched 5mb camera rocks! (obviously not).

so, arriving here and soon get sm hunger for dinner, that´s a bit like "comming home feeling] To me ya pics/quality are more than ok :ok_hand:
hi @evooba btw

Snacking on these: Surinamese bara :yum:

http://foodielovesfood.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_0644.jpg

1 Like

Yesterday evening (and the one before that) I had some nice venison meatballs in tomato sauce.

no idea what that is but it looks good.

I have original spagetthi bolognaise.for dinner right now …lol and a glass of red wine, italian style/mood

I was out with some people and when I got back my parents had ordered souvlaki (greek traditional junk food) and I ate two and had a beer. Ugh… I couldn’t resist.

Homemade lemonade, perfect for hot weather when you can’t have any more coffee.

looks cooling, sm icecubes, yummy not too sweet as the so called “lemonades” you get today I think? And it looks a lil sour, my bodysignals sending “wanna have” may you give me the recipe?

To fill a medium sized jar you need:

• 2 regular glasses of lemon juice
  • 2 regular glasses of sugar
  • a bit of lemon zest
    You add these to a pot and bring them to a boil (you know it’s ready when the liquid has a syrup-like feel to it and it’s a bit thicker). Keep it in a jar in your fridge.

Every time you wanna make lemonade, add 1 or 2 fingers of it to your glass (depends on how sour you want it) and mix it with water.

2 Likes