The Tavern - Open 24/7

hi guys, just right now I wanna share my joy with you all, I serve a round to the whole house…lol

seems to become a cheap one…one drink for myself at least

9pm is dinner time.

oh did I confused topics,? lol, but, 9pm, in winter also? We had snow today again…you would have loved it, I opened the front door and felt like dying…:upside_down:

Yeah, why would we eat at a different hour in winter? It’s cold and rainy here this week so I can’t complain :wink:

did you know why it seemed to be really like us alone I tagged you at the victimizing threat…like to play sm games @evooba?

Made spinach soup the other day, with coconut milk. It was very tasty.

And we got this pumpkin soup with mushrooms some days ago. Also very good. Again that H. Simpson pic.

1 Like

@Gatsie The only way for me to eat spinach is a spanakopita (Greek spinach pie).

@Jabin_Quaken Pumpkin soup is amazing!!

Cake we got for my dad’s name day yesterday:

I’m running on one coffee all day and then I see this :cry:

Oh the Spinach soup was tasty! I added coconut milk to it to make it more creamy.
The combo sounds weird but it tasted very yummy :slight_smile: I had guests for dinner who actually ate the rest of the soup :smiley:

Today I am trying to make a vegan mushroom soup for dinner,

Sorry… there’s still quite plenty left if you want a slice.

Not unless you can bring a physical one here.

Also @Gatsie I hate spinach soup mainly because the recipe that my mum cooks is revolting. It’s got way too much rice in it and I was fed it ALOT during my childhood so it’s probably my single most hated food. I’d rather eat bananas or drink milk over it.

I can’t find a pic of the type my mum cooks but basically the main ingredient (other than spinach) is rice and the spinach leaves are diced so they’re not like a puree

Hi guys, we eat soup, husband has probs due to stomach, soup helps, I learned

Basically some sort of porridge.

Does it look something like this?

I don’t see any picture.

Click on “this”.

It’s not meant to be it’s supposed to be a soup but my mum goes overkill on the rice so yes.

No. It’s still a runny liquid and needs to be contained in a bowl.

Ah ok. That thing in the photo is what we call “spanakorizo” = spinach and rice. (cause “spanaki” is spinach and “rizi” is rice). It is gross.

Yours looks like some Japanese spinach sushi, anyway the spinach porridge still doesn’t look too pleasant.