The Tavern - Open 24/7

1 Like

That looks great…apart from those bananas :confounded:

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAA!!! @evooba You jerk, it´s soooo unfair, I wanna have this pancake too, you have to predict/promise to me, that, if you come and watch Muinich, you cook me right this pancake here at my home, lol, to get me over my bleeding heard right now…nooooooooo other idea, I´ll have pancakes with pancake loving daughter…lol, I´ll present right here if ready…lol
http://www.ingrid-poeverlein.de/img-typen/arsch-beissen-big.jpg

Hahaha, sure. Pancakes are easy to make and don’t take much time. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started a new diet. No meat, no dairy, no coffee, no alcohol, no salt, no sugar.

Today I ate oatmeal with coconut milk for breakfast. Had a mandarin/coconut/apple smoothie for lunch.
Had mashed sweet potatoes for dinner with some steamed broccoli and carrots.

One day down, 20 to go…

That sounds tough and… unhealthy to be honest :confused: But good luck!

Also, I don’t know what it is with hummus but homemade one is so yukie compared to the ones at restaurants.

That’s impossible. What about naturally occurring sugar?

1 Like

Too much sugar and salt is bad for a person anyways.

Sugars in fruits and veggies are ok to eat btw, in this diet.

It is a challenge to try and come up with something tasty without resorting to dairy, sugar, salt and meat.

I tried adding some sweet potatoes and some more veggies to the godawful hummus and chucked it in the oven. It smells really good and looks a little like a vegan meatloaf.

for me this sounds, really, like a torture for ya body, I learned: everything extreme is not good, take care, my unicorn-poop Queen :heart:

We went to this new noodle place yesterday, it was great, I was actually surprised it was that good.

and you got roses? for women day? and at last it looks a bit like japanese food, as you like it…I read somewhere, lol sunshining wednesday, middle of the week, are you free tom?

The roses we got from the cafe we were at before dinner. Nah, not Japanese at all, it’s a noodle place that doesn’t have a menu (Asian recipes, etc), you just chose the type of noodles or rice you want and add whatever ingridient you like.

Actually no, it’s pouring today and they say it’s gonna get worse as the day progresses. No, I have Friday off.

friday free is great cause of having three days free inline…:crown:

4 actually. Monday is a holiday here.

you seem to become the

ENJOY

Such a pity, we got no such noodle houses here. I would like to try smth like that. I like noodles a lot…

Really? You gotta have an Asian restaurant of some sort… how can you not?

Not popular here. If it’s smth. Asian, it’s sushi. The only other thing is Italian restaurant - there’s pasta out there.

Sushi is better than nothing. Still surprising though… but if you live in a small town it makes sense I guess.