The Tavern - Open 24/7

Those Manchurian look tasty. I also read that in Sri Lanka they might have something similar to the Dutch Bitterballen also, but instead of making them with beef they make it with fish.

BTW that food site is quite interesting.

Then we are on the same page. The ingredients vary. The manchurians I showed were veg. They also do it with chicken here. I think it’s just the localized version of the food.

Also, beware, for the weak and the foolish to read-cook-eat the contents of the site will forever be doomed with a big fat belly :stuck_out_tongue: That site is freakishly good.

I’d like to chime in and recommend one of my fav salads:

Ingredients:
Tomatoes
Onion (regular onion)
Feta cheese
Cucumber (optional)
An olive (optional)

Put all of the following into a bowl (
-Slice the tomatoes (into half moon shapes for the sake of it being easier to eat)
-Slice the cucumber (if you decide to use it)
-Slice some onion
-Crumble the cheese on top
mix them in the bowl
-Add the olive on top
You can add a dash of oil as well or some salt if you like.

Simple to make and very tasty. As far as I know it’s a Bulgarian salad but it might be around in other Eastern European countries too.
I personally have mine without cucumber because I’m not too fond of it.

Howdie guys a five year plan:
What´s about selling good food on an LP Concert anywhere in summer @gatsie makes "the great dutch bitterballen, @amitrish will serve the apperitive @evooba is playing with her band background great hang out music, @the_termin8r1 is responsible together with @TripleXero for light, technique etc, all the other soldiers are making a chilly mood @thelpu-lounge, to stay in for meet and greet, selling healthy food, even to LP and me,I´m responsible for the cocktails at the after show party, where we´re all invited cause of beeing tough soldiers daydreams - so nice

@the_termin8r1 Good old Greek salad lol

I went to a new pancake house today and that’s what I got:

1 Like

I don’t know if you mean this is good or bad, or just meh, but I am craving for these now. You guys should stop posting pictures of food :blush:

Sorry lol, but it was SO good! And damn cheap for what we got. Unfortunately I can’t share photos of the rest of the stuff we had cause my friends and I are in the pictures too but yeah, you get the point.

A heartfelt thanks!

SO DAMN GOOOOD! Looks like heaven! @EvoOba

That pic of the pancake reminds me of a really nice waffle stand that they have in Cambridge at the market place. The waffles are fresh and they give you a fairly wide range of toppings. It’s a shame I live about 1-1.5 hrs away.

OMFG YES!!! So damn good!!

Btw, I just realized how awful the quality of the photo is. Sorry, my phone sucks. :confused:

1 Like

What a lovely idea! We were just wondering what to have for dinner today and these pancakes are quite inspiring :smile:

pancakes works with everything, sweet salty sour, great idea for diner need to choose topic :yum:

#I’m not really that kind of person who takes pictures of food and post it all the Internet, but! I took this picture to send to my sister, because she thinks I’m weird because I do…

#fries and a shake… An accident made perfect… And also the width of this picture is 666 :3

Um, no it isn’t it’s a 3264x2448 pic

I have always had pancakes for breakfast…

2 Likes

@aitrish WHO THE HELL IS COOKING FOR YOU? My momentary imagine of you looks a bit like this

am I irght? mb few poundsmore but the spirit fits I think pl an info in 10th decades how old are yoou
for ex
btw 20-30
btw 30 -40
btw 40-50
please give info, also on mailing way I NEED this info, just for me not to play on, my lvl Mr. @amitrish h

1 Like

Thanks for the positive image, but I am not this cool. Also, stop stalking :stuck_out_tongue:

#the original picture was 666 width, stfsgybfghu!!!

@amitrish sooooo such a pity, but respect over all no more stalkin at you, Mr!
@intheend sorry for tagging, but 666:3 means 222, tototo, thats a nice number :ribbon: