The Tavern - Open 24/7

eaten self made püizza with the kids at work today, they enjoy such “normal things” so much…lol and it really was good, :yum:

Not quite, the guy was late by a lot.

Pizza Hut :confused: (My mum and sister don’t lie Domino’s). I think mine was a beef sizzler or something like that.

Yup, I hate Domino’s as well. The vegetables and tomato in their pizza is terrible.

and was it tasty? are you satisfied? Does a machine knew the meaning of

lol @the_termin8r1

It was ok. I’m getting bored of pizza tbh.

Haven’t tried Pizza Hut but Dominos is amazing! L’Artigiano is also pretty nice (not sure if that’s a global chain or not).

What would amazes you right now, if a fairy comes ya way @the_termin8r1 ???

Engineering

I’d swat it

http://i.gifntext.com/43189-hey-look-a-fairy-haha-oh-sorry-dude-i-ki.gif

and the further step would be? you take it too easy imo , oh thats a gif…lol, hahahahihi, @the_termmin8r1 Rob got me again…lol: :joy:

Time for some soup:

Came home to these, they taste heavenly!

They look a little like cupcakes?

They’re muffins, not cupcakes.

I always get them confused :see_no_evil:

Cupcakes have frosting and are small, muffins are big and don’t have anything on top :wink:

These are plain vanilla ones with a big chunk of dark chocolate in them and white chocolate melted on top. (It’s a pity my camera is so bad, they look way better in real life)

Thanks, I knew it difference probably had something to do with their size and of course the way they are made.

I am now making a cake with the batter of the right column, for not having cups to put the batter in :slightly_smiling:

So you’re making a muffin-cake?

yes, with raisins

My dad just bought some kfc on the way back from work.