The Tavern - Open 24/7

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Love miso :heart::heart::heart:

What is that, jelly belly? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pomegranate are known for working against the aging process on humans. :grin:

2 Likes

Raw Chicken hearts

I love pomegranates! I’ve been having them weekly but mine aren’t as red as yours (more a light pink) :thinking:

Yeah it’s a different variety :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a bush at home of that light pinkish variety that I’m waiting for it to mature and bear fruit…
it’s a couple years old now but getting there…
the light one is less tangy

Ive been stealing these from work though I got caught last week in the act :crazy_face:

1 Like

You’re so lucky you can grow such amazing fruits. That wouldn’t work here but I did grow some peas and baby cucumbers, oh and baby spinach and radishes. :slightly_smiling_face: I’d like my own lemon tree.

1 Like

Not even in a little greenhouse? :thinking::grimacing:
But yeah I can see that, most things grow well here,
I have lime, mandarin, fig, and pomegranate trees
All small still that I have maturing but every year we do tomatoes, different peppers, then random things

We used to do a full garden but one fateful night our bunny made his way up the table vegetable box we had and feasted on broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, just…everything…it was a veggie massacre
The fatass left and hid for days :triumph::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha! Brilliant story. I bet he had a feast :laughing:

images

2 Likes

Our feast :roll_eyes:

Do you have space to grow things? :thinking: cities seem to be different there :thinking:

Oh yeah, it’s not hot enough here to grow certain things and greenhouses still won’t do it although people do use heated greenhouses to grow some things. We don’t have a lot of garden space here sadly, a lot is concrete as are most homes in the area. We do have allotments and some of my neighbours will share their produce from these. I will take a picture next time I go back in the Spring (if I’m still here!).

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::confounded: what’s that supposed to mean???

20191023_111741

5 Likes

Argh, nothing!

:angry: no :triumph: you worry someone here, you gotta spill the beans to the mexican :triumph:

Haha! I can’t say for sure that’s all. I do like mexican beans though, the edible variety. I think that’s one of my favourite dishes with rice. Yes, we’re back on topic :smirk:

After eating every pomegranate he’s starting to be younger and younger :thinking: Oh my godddd! :upside_down_face::joy:

Yum

2 Likes

:thinking: yet you’re still more childish than me :flushed::exploding_head::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: it is 5:30 am, nov 5,2019
Forget I said that… :rofl:

Objection!

1 Like

Sustained :joy::no_mouth:
Cancel the childish, just… capitalize and emphasize the WEIRDO :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops
Ot:

Blegh they’re sour :confounded:
It’s the chicken kidneys now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Blood :sunglasses:

U guys ever tried syrup on ice cream on top of a waffle? Recently fell in love with the pannycakes cousin.