AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy: be aware when you shower next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Wash your laundry :basket: is a good time to relax now dear friend please take care of yourself Sam

Carefully ______

Carefully support and encourage him and her to allow me to get some rest and feel better :pray::heart:

Him and her __________

Him and her dad is going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is that the way that he treats him like a kid or something like that?

Something like that _______

Something like that is why my life is so messed up and try to trust me I know :sob:

Messed up ____________

Messed up the day before yesterday and I slept for a while but I’m still sleeping :sleeping: is the night you go out for dinner tonight?

Collecting dust _________

Discord not showing forum links properly anymore, so I’ll write here:

Is this why my grandmother is still alive? Before I helped get rid of the trees in her garden, she used to have a pomegranate tree in the garden.

Collecting dust in the wind outside of my grandmother’s house and garden and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Blow away ___________

1 Like

No idea- but I guess it’s like with all this herbal stuff- you need it continuesly and in high doses to have such an effect- and honestly my opinion: if there would be something that could stop the aging process properly - everybody would use it …

Blow away the last thought of it and we start :flight_departure: something new again

Start something new______

Start something new and improved a lot of words to describe :grin::joy::wink:

Indescribable _______________

Indescribable feeling to have you in my life and you will always be my dear friend please let us just know that we are all that we have and need

The need to _______

The need to be free from my father and grandmother is still like this :sob:

Still like this _____________

Still like this game but it’s not ok to play it again soon as I try to find a good way for the new one to get it done

A new way ________

A new way of getting further away from my father and grandmother is in the works and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Further away ___________

Further way to get away from them all the way to you and help you with your life and then you leave your family and stay strong :muscle:t2:

Leave your family _______

Leave your family and friends and everything else is not going to be an easy fix for me :unamused:

Not an easy fix ____________

Not easy fix but it’s a kinda typical game for the first time and it is kinda hard but it’s ok to be free again

Free again________

Free again forever and ever since the hospital with my mom and dad dreading the rest of my life with my father and grandmother is not working for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Dreading them ____________

Dreading them to go now and I will do it again soon as I can leave them alone with them all over again thank youuuu to go ahead with the rest

Leave all over ________

Leave all over the place and time and I will make sure that I have not received any information and response from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Ignore them _____________

Ignore them all over again and I see that it isn’t easy you’re going to have to leave now

It isn’t easy but______

It isn’t easy but necessary for me to come in and talk about what we need to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Necessary ____________