The Tavern - Open 24/7

They do not help with sugar level, but yeah, it’s fine :joy:

I hope so v.v don’t be so bad to yourself v.v

Don’t! I’m not dying, but still it’s not something “easy”. I don’t feel comfortable talking about this here cause there’s still a lot of “prejudice” around it. I know this place is full of supportive people, but I don’t know each and every one member…and I’m not in the right “mind place” to be worried about being judged and so on

This would make me cry (of happiness of course).

I’m sure you have a brain.

1 Like

I don’t, I just like to pretend I do. :joy:

2 Likes

Well, you must have one. Unless:

1. You’re an extremely complex engineering machine
  2. Someone else is using you brainless dead body to type in this forum
    Just joking.
    But I’m sure you’re pretty smart
1 Like

:nerd_face: told you i lack a brain hehe

im just kidding =]

of course :sweat_smile: dont go feeling like im trying to be nosy :grimacing: but all the same, theres no going back, we care for you and so a little bit of worry comes with it :stuck_out_tongue: just to let you know youre cared about :relaxed:

this can be arranged :thinking: we will get our resident stalker @lpfan61 to figure out how to get it to your location :nerd_face: (jk on her being the stalker hehe :sweat_smile: shes the sweetest :sweat_smile:)

:joy::joy: epic fail hehehe jk

Edit:
OT: :nerd_face: I’m the responsible one hehe soo

Totally on topic the whole time :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

:point_up_2: This :hugs:

:zombie::thinking:

3 Likes

do i seem nosy? :flushed::innocent::joy:

that would be @intheend using his brainless dead body :joy:

3 Likes

Of course not! :blush:

:lying_face:

2 Likes

Ask the others what they think, then make your assumptions. :joy:

4 Likes

On a praise hunt again? :astonished:

1 Like

What praise hunt? You’re supposed to side with me and say I’m an idiot. :joy: I don’t hunt for praise, if I want praise I’ll rub it in your faces. Like every time I have an “I told you so” moment. :joy:

3 Likes

Ok, you are a heartless, brainless idiot

:lying_face:

1 Like

Just “lack” of some chemistry notions c:

Happy about that v.v

Never thought this, at all! I noticed how you all care about me, and I couldn’t be happier, really :black_heart:

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
(jk of course, I mean, I really would be so happy but I don’t want to cause any “stress”, and even the thought is more than enough :hugs:)

Totally agree :see_no_evil:

I love them :drooling_face:

One day I’ll be able to reach this goal. :bowing_woman:t2:

Well, guys, what do you think? :thinking:
My assumptions are based on the “discussions” we had, and on your profile bio, maybe it’s not enough, but for now, that’s my thought v.v

1 Like

:partying_face::hugs:

:joy: the :pleading_face: eyes say pleeeease i need sweets :pleading_face::joy:

i gave up :see_no_evil::monkey: its not possible :laughing: someday ill get banned hehe

ummm must we give our opinions in public? :zipper_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk
hes a class act, with an emphasis on the ass sometimes with his bluntness but all the better for it lol
what he lacks in brainpower he makes up with determination and creativity :thinking::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nn

Nn Anna @anna834 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Uh? I’m lost… what do I have to send her??

Awww thank you! :blush:

1 Like

You have been tasked with using your stalking skills to figure out where she lives currently so that we can send her a care package with treats :laughing:
same as with @lpaniist :crazy_face:

:smile::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

:female_detective: sensors activated :crazy_face:
She’s in Italy for sure, sooner or later will know the exact coordinates :relieved:
Jk jk!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: youre awesome! :grin: you could always just go deliver it personally :smirk::relieved: imagine @gabridc98’s big smile if she saw you :smile:
kidding :laughing: shed be like :skull::flushed::flushed::flushed: she found meeee…ruuuuuuuuuuun!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

:roll_eyes: :unamused:

2 Likes