The Tavern - Open 24/7

Can you rephrase this?

2 Likes

@evooba I said in America they call it hotdog

Hotdog is a general term for usually a Frankfurter in a long bun.

Now I’m hungry again.

It’s night time snacking! :grin:

Perhaps they’re different

1 Like

Hot dog casing is thinner than the casings used for other fresh link sausages like bratwurst.

@silentstagepunk that look good.

Interesting. I’m hungry now.

Chester is joining the pizza club

2 Likes

Yesssss! lol i had pizza today as well (what’s new?)

Smart man! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys think this makes you hungry, I’m a graphic designer and for the past, like, month, I’ve been doing a whole new redesign of two different restaurants’ menus. Then, today I was working on my company’s monthly magazine and I always have to do our food spread, so I had to take photos of six different April food specials from four different restaurants. We don’t always get to eat the food, but today we did. :smiley: I got to have a Tropical Smoothie, Fiesta Burger, Chicken Quesadilla, Macho Nachos, Rib Eye Steak Dish, and Steak Salad. Yuuummm…I wish I had a photo of it all together of what we ate today, but there was so much food, we just had to separate the plates among a bunch of empty desks 'cause we didn’t have room for them all! Lol!

1 Like

What can I say? You had great job! :smile: You like what you do and sometimes get the free food, that’s a dream come true! :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. The pay sucks, but I can’t complain for now. :slight_smile:

I’m too excited I’m having pizza for lunch. I finally get to sit down and enjoy it.

I’m fed up of pizza.

So many people are having pizza like WTF is going on.

It’s my 2nd day off in so long, I cannot be bothered to do anything, cooking included. Pizza it is.

Lol I think I’ll do the same, ordering pizza is the best solution when you have nothing in fridge.

1 Like

i foresee pizza in my lunch hour today