The stupid question thread

Agreed!

1 Like

@anna834 for us, most remember it like this: Fall back, Spring ahead.

1 Like

Her question was in that Europe does the time change too but they do it one week ahead than the US, she wasnā€™t sure if it was at the same time for us

Thereā€™s also places that donā€™t even do a time change like Hawaii for example in the states

1 Like

Yea, theyā€™re in that area where thereā€™s not much of a significant change in sunlight time. Arizona is strange as well if Iā€™m correct. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

ā€œTime is an illusion.ā€
ā€• Albert Einstein

6 Likes

Time is not an illusion, just a human construct for the sake of convenience.

5 Likes

Hellooo i finally figured it out how to get an account here and now i am new and wanted to say hi to everyone of you :hugs:you are all so nice (from what i read before)and i love that Linkin Park has this speciak community.
I also have a question,does anyone know how i can change my name? Is this possible or once i chose a name,i will keep it?

3 Likes

You have to go to the government, get a bunch of legal papers signed, and they should let you change it.

4 Likes

I hate it - it means Iā€™ll be sleepy and tired now at 8 pm. Every year they promise to give it up.

Be careful - your joke may be misunderstood. (In such situation we say: write a petition, add 4 passport photos and pay a stamp duty. Wait a month or 2 and you got it!)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Linkineli - it should be possible to change your nickname on the mainsite- go to your account- I guess thereā€™s an option for that - hope you have a good time here :hugs::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank youuu!!!

1 Like

Yep, that tooā€¦
But arenā€™t all human inventions like that? Even religion is nothing more than thatā€¦ Thatā€™s why, for me, nature is my ā€œGodā€. Itā€™s the only thing not man-made. Iā€™ve seen humankind always as a parasitic species that doesnā€™t belong here. Ok, we can do good and beautiful things but overall weā€™re best in (mis)using and destroyingā€¦

2 Likes

Until machines rise up and make their own machine babies :thinking:

Sadly I agreeā€¦

Even then, the origin was man-madeā€¦ But I bet even they would do a better job than us.
Iā€™m still waiting for the Terminator movie showing us how the world will be after the machines have won :blush:

1 Like

Does picture board exist?

Looks like you can find a bunch of picture boards on Amazon and Etsy so Iā€™d say they do exist. Quite pricey for just being pretty much a nice bulletin board tho :thinking: Iā€™d suggest just making your own for cheaper. Thereā€™s a lot of DIYs to be found online.

3 Likes

Someone beat me at my own game. :joy:

3 Likes

I thought you meant the songā€¦

He does. lol

3 Likes

Dear @derek and dear Jfart I would like to know why I am still John Cena. Can I change my pic?