The smart questions thread

And in engineering it is called being an imbecile. LMAO :joy: Bad joke…sorry.

2 Likes

Le End xD.

3 Likes

Ahh Socrates, that man really knew what he talked about Jaja

This! Exactly, you can be the sweetest person in the world, but for those who don’t know you and you say/do something wrong, they automatically will believe you are an assh*le, What we could call “First impression” imo.

2 Likes

There is no right and wrong, just a concept of two bipolar opposites which become one in the end, like the Yin/Yang. We are all human, but we must understand we can be more than just “players on the biggest stage”.

1 Like

This, relative terms, relative to opinion. Unless you’re dealing with absolutes, 2+2 is not 10, no matter which way you spin it. :joy:

Oh yeah, that’s a totally different story lol. The world runs on numbers 3, 6 and 9 are very special :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I try to be as much honest as I can with everyone, someone thinks I’m weird or insane, someone appreciates my honesty…That doesn’t mean I’m going here and there arguing with everyone or that I like to be the center of attention… just because to me it’s not right to lie about our personal feelings or thoughts…

3 Likes

Of course, there will always be people who oppose you, who have a different mindset through memes that they have acknowledged through there programming. But hey, if they choose to stay that way, then blessings to them. I actually don’t look to impress anyone nowadays, there really is no point in it. But most people are pretty receptive of my words, even though I sound like a lunatic to a couple xD

3 Likes

Using other numerical system?

With this you remembered me that according to the situation we act and that also reflect a part of our identity Jaja.

Slightly OT:

@Woco21 were you the other person that said was in engineering? I know @framos1792 is in ME / has an ME dregree as I understand it, and I’m studying towards a EEE degree, but I seem to remember there being a 3rd person on here.

A different number base? I can’t be bothered to go through the posibilities right now, but you could say 1+1 = 10 (binary).

1 Like

I’ll be quite honest, I was in uni for Computer Programming, but dropped out due to not having funds, at the moment I am a salesman. But I am reflecting on my possibilities and exerting that will I talked about and gonna do some deep soul searching as to what I want to be in life, and how i can benefit the world with this “insanity”. xD

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. :confused: Programming is my idea of hell, failed the module in my first year of uni. lol

1 Like

I would say none. Explanation: if we consider it to be made up of infinite miniscule surfaces, the surface area of each face would tend to zero, and finally would have to be zero in order to be a smooth surface as a face needs to have a solid boundary in surface geometry.

1 Like

Its cool dude lol, helped me dive into insanity, everything happens for a reason :wink:

As for the next question, let’s see…

What is the purpose of life?

2 Likes

I don’t really think there is one, we try to find one and all we do is cause a sh*tstorm.

2 Likes

I once read somewhere “I will always choose happiness”. That was a good day. I think there is a similar quote from Aristotle or Socrates or someone popular too about being happy. Too lazy to google right now but yes, it is a sensible purpose to have.

I don’t know what the purpose is but I do know the meaning it’s 42 :sweat_smile:

Okay on a serious note the main thing is to reproduce so your spices don’t die out

But wouldn’t it just be more efficient to go to the shops? :joy: :joy: :joy:

Wow wow guys!! This thread exploded, I can’t keep up :joy:

As for the purpose of life, I think it’s about leaving behind a better world than the one you were born into