The Simpsons , Family guy, or South Park?

family guy!!!

[size=65]Family Guy[/size] rules so fucking much… [biggrin]

The Simpsons aren’t funny anymore, South Park is okay, but not my kind of humor (I just like their language [biggrin]) and Family Guy is just awesome. I almost laught about every joke they do and it’s one of those very rare tv-show that’s NOT getting boring after watching two seasons of it. The only thing I don’t like is, that sometimes there is missing music and souneffects in the newer episodes (I noticed that since season 8). Then it sometimes is a little bit boring and the jokes are not that good, but FG still is a brilliant show.

EDIT: God damn, this size was too big. I’ll choose a smaller size…

[quote=Jats][size=65]Family Guy[/size] rules so fucking much… [biggrin]

The Simpsons aren’t funny anymore, South Park is okay, but not my kind of humor (I just like their language [biggrin]) and Family Guy is just awesome. I almost laught about every joke they do and it’s one of those very rare tv-show that’s NOT getting boring after watching two seasons of it. The only thing I don’t like is, that sometimes there is missing music and souneffects in the newer episodes (I noticed that since season 8). Then it sometimes is a little bit boring and the jokes are not that good, but FG still is a brilliant show.

EDIT: God damn, this size was too big. I’ll choose a smaller size…[/quote]

Seth McFarlene is a god! :smiley:
He is so funny with the family guy! i love it!

Seth is a fucking genius, I wonder if he is going to make another show like FG. What I don’t like is American Dad, because I can’t really laugh about it, don’t know why. Family Guy is and will always be my favourite comedy show … I think [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
Seth McFarlene is a god! :smiley:
He is so funny with the family guy! i love it!

Family Guy and South Park are the best in my mind! ^^ :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are all really good, so hard to decide just one of them… but I’d say The Simpson and South Park, because I’ve been watching these since a kid, and Family Guy isn’t that familiar to me than these two. I’ve seen some episodes though…

South Park. Social commentary with immature crude humor or in other words, a show that speaks truth.

Family guy Do it better

Family Guy!!!

Yeah, South Park. Its crude, but funny and true. It has good current issues.

Family Guy, deff [smile]

[quote=Indi]Family Guy, deff [smile]

Family guy Do it better
[/quote]

Much better.
And sometimes South Park is just too ‘hard’ for me. If you have seen the episode with the human iPad, you know what I mean. I don’t have to see something discusting to laugh. I also like the episode with the homeless people are capturing South Park even though you can see lots of blood and violence, but that is even more okay to me, than wachting people shitting in each others mouth. So South Park is just a little too ludicrous for me.

I like Family Guy a lot more and I often find the ideas are more ridiculous and so more funny. Seth also makes jokes out of everything he gets and that makes every normal situation in your life so much funnier and I feel better then [lol]

That question is even more difficult to answer than what reason of life is.

Hard question!
I think i’ll pick Family Guy!

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Hard question!
I think i’ll pick Family Guy!

Family Guy, but even their jokes are becoming stale

[quote=USAkid]Family Guy, but even their jokes are becoming stale