The Simpsons , Family guy, or South Park?

It’s 100% The Simpsons for meh =3 I dont really like South Park much and I dont watch much family Guy XD

[quote=SianyLPU2]It’s 100% The Simpsons for meh =3 I dont really like South Park much and I dont watch much family Guy XD

I don’t mind The Simpsons, hate south park, and I love family guy.

So I will have to pick FG :).

Wow! I watch these cartoons from my childhood!! The simpsons is a very good cartoon!! The last time I watch South Park, this is also a great cartoon!![smile]

all of them!
i’m sorry i can’t choose D:! give me “futurama” and “american dad” and i’m not leaving home.

The Simpsons I think are the best, not so much the newer ones but yeah.

simpsons are classic but i like the family guy black humor so much!!!

Has to be family guy,theye are the true disfunctional family,stewie would make bart cry.!!

The Simpsons!!!
The smashing pumkins have been on the Simpsons… i think LP should guest star :slight_smile:

Simpsons → yes, sure
family guy → well, not really
south parl → NOO!!

Family guy love it :slight_smile:

I don’t like South Park, I’M CANADIAN! LOLLLLLLLL

Nah seriously South Park is great, but my favorite is definetly Family Guy.

I really like them all :slight_smile:

mmmmm Family Guy and Simpson are the best u.u

Family guy has got really lame. Simpsons is out of touch. South park is over the top. Futurama hasn’t been the same since it went off air. American Dad never peaked. The Cleveland show was never very funny. King of the hill is extremely boring.

LOL. A harsh but true light on those shows. I like most of those shows don’t get me wrong :slight_smile:

I love both Family Guy and South Park, don’t make me choose ^^

South Park :smiley:

Family Guy

THE SIMPSONS

The Simpsons! :smiley: