The Official M&G Thread!

So the US tour is starting up in the next week and we should be hearing who is lucky enough to get into the M&G. Post here if you got in! I hope to get one at the Comcast show. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten into the M&G but I took a few years off from LPU.

I have a garunteed M&G for 8/15/12 Jones Beach Theater

Got one for New York! So excited! woot!

Guaranteed M&G for 8/15 jones beach show!!!

Jessica and lpfmfan, ill see you there

I have a guaranteed for Jones Beach too :slight_smile:

Ill see you too

Hopefully a M&G will be one of the Summit’s activities in Camden next week = )

I see no reason why there shouldn’t be. They already cancelled the meet and greet for the show itsself.

I hope to win the chance to participate the M&G here in Brazil.

[cool]

[quote=lpfmfan]Got one for New York! So excited! woot!
[/quote]

guaranteed for mohegan!!! (but you knew that one already lol)

I CAN’T BELIEVE WE BOTH HAVE ONE!!!

i have a guaranteed M&G for the Bristow show!

I hope I can get one for the Aug 19th event in Alpharetta Georgia. I have never gotten one :frowning: Would be an awesome late birthday present.

I got into the Bristow, VA meet and greet! So excited! It’s my first one! :slight_smile:

Is there a guaranteed Meet & Greet for LPU Plus Members?

It depends on when you joined with the LPU Plus. I don’t remember the cut-off date, but it was months ago, when they announced the guaranteed M&G.

I wish I get a meet and greet this time in Alpharetta GA

I’m getting kind of worried that I haven’t gotten an email for Uncasville or Mansfield meet and greet yet. I joined the LPU in November of 2011 and it says I was guaranteed a meet and greet if I joined then. Still no email…

[quote=ZACHARY]I’m getting kind of worried that I haven’t gotten an email for Uncasville or Mansfield meet and greet yet. I joined the LPU in November of 2011 and it says I was guaranteed a meet and greet if I joined then. Still no email…

Really wish I had a guaranteed M&G, but I’m just happy that I’m going. Anyhow I signed up for Uncasville M&G, and the one that said Uncasville LPU M&G. I was wondering what the difference was. Should I cancel one of them?