The Official M&G Thread!

So the backstage tour for Bristow is at 4PM.
Show is at 8PM.
Meet and greet is “3 hours before LP’s performance” - does that mean 5PM or 6:30PM (Assuming LP will get on stage at 9:30PM) ?

I hope I get picked for both!! BUT I’m concerned I will have to pick one :confused:

[quote=kirley09]So the backstage tour for Bristow is at 4PM.
Show is at 8PM.
Meet and greet is “3 hours before LP’s performance” - does that mean 5PM or 6:30PM (Assuming LP will get on stage at 9:30PM) ?

I hope I get picked for both!! BUT I’m concerned I will have to pick one :confused:
[/quote]

waaaaiiiittt…i thought we find out 3hrs before the M&G itself. can someone confirm please?

[quote=Kristina K]I got into the Bristow, VA meet and greet! So excited! It’s my first one! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

kristina - can you tell us when the M&G is going to be?

Hmm I just got an email for the M&G for Mohegan Sun but I didn’t sign up for that one. So I emailed them back. Most likely one of you guys will get my spot for that show. Oh well I will try again for the next time they come around.

I had a M&G in Atlanta in 2007, and back then I found out almost a week before the show. Would it be the same this time around?

I got into the Mansfield M&G

have fun dude!!! the weather should be good for you!!!

Oooh, got my confirmation a few minutes ago… nothing like waiting until the last minute! :slight_smile:

I am worried since I’ll have to work until 5. But I’m assuming I’ll be ok since the M&G probably will happen during Mutemath’s set.

I am still crossing my fingers that I get one for the Aug 19th M&G in Georgia. Anyone else get one yet for that one?

Got my email for the Jones Beach show!

I have a guaranteed meet & greet for the Mansfield show tomorrow! So excited!!!

So excited I’m in for tomorrow in MA!!! [smile]