The My Unicorn Thread

@IronSoldier16 ate all unicorns.

So how can be yours?

1 Like

Lol, you canā€™t possibly eat the Unicorn because the rules state that the Unicorn must be here at all times, he must have ate its siblings :joy: While I explain the rules, you know what comes next, my unicorn :unicorn:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused: he canā€™t!! :sob:

See @chigokurosaki 's postā€¦
While youā€™re doing that I take back MY UNICORN! :blush:

slowly grabbing my unicornā€¦

2 Likes

@chigokurosaki, @lpfan61 challenge accepted. Just let me bring my crowbar and my cookies, and 1 hour. Then weā€™ll see who is who canā€™t eat all of them :wink:

Meanwhile you try to avoid that I reach them, Iā€™ll start to steal them. My unicornS

2 Likes

Seems you busy,no time to take care of the unicornā€¦no problem at all! I take back MY UNICORN! :grin:

1 Like

Oohooo good to see all unicorns back and playing here in the thread. No eating unicorns. My unicorns! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And as the creator of the unicorns and lollipops rule in the last letter game, I hereby take back my unicorn :unicorn:

SOMEBODY is busy in other threadsā€¦so I just take back MY UNICORN! :grin:

1 Like

Somebody locked the poor unicorn in a cage, so I take the key and set it free, taking back my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

:scream: it was just a moment! I canā€™t get distracted for a second that I loose something of my property!! :sob: :unamused:

While youā€™re trying to hide the key from me, I take back MY UNICORN!

1 Like

But the Unicorn needs plenty of love, so I take him back, and Iā€™ll revive Gaston just for you, you take him instead and I take my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

:speak_no_evil: :scream: :crazy_face: I donā€™t know what to take now: my cookie,my unicorn or my Gaston?? :see_no_evil: difficultā€¦ :thinking: :exploding_head: While you help me decide, I take back MY UNICORNā€¦for nowā€¦lol

1 Like

I help you decide now, you take the cookie and Gaston and I take my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

No no! I take Gaston and MY UNICORN and you take the cookieā€¦

1 Like

Why do you make this difficult? I am trying to negotiate with you on this. But since you donā€™t want to be fair, I guess Iā€™ll just have to forcefully take back the unicorn, so I have Gaston restrain you and I take the unicorn and leave, leaving you with him and the cookie, my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

:speak_no_evil: Now I have to explain to my boyfriend why I am with the cookie and Gastonā€¦ :see_no_evil: you canā€™t leave me alone!(right??!) So come help me and while youā€™re aheeam debating with the 3 of them I grab MY UNICORN :laughing: :speak_no_evil: (bring an advocate with youā€¦ :joy: )

1 Like

And the unicorn (that was kept secret from @IronSoldier16) came back to me, I guess you werenā€™t paying enough attention to it @lpfan61, it was lonely and came back to me so, my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

But thatā€™s a fake one, the real one itā€™s in my stomach jaja JK the real one is hidden in a secret place which location is just known by me and there is nothing you can do to make me speak :wink:

1 Like

spy mode on
Iā€™ll come to your home when you are out and will search itā€¦ donā€™t worry i am good with this work. I am sure Iā€™ll find it :sunglasses: my unicorn :unicorn:

1 Like

Aheamā€¦

1 Like