The My Cookie Thread

Isn’t it stupid how Michelle Obama changed it the the veggie monster? How dare you take away a piece from a childhood show that we all love as kids just so kids would “eat healthy”. The era quotes are standing for this being a load of bs cause the government poisons us all regardless, and while you guys debate on this the cookie is mine again, my cookie

And while you look at Mike’s big hair, I take my cookie.

1 Like

Can’t fool me! My cookie!

Well you watch this @evooba

I take back my cookie

1 Like

Today is King’s Day, the Dutch celebrate the birthday of the Dutch king and he and his kids and wife parade through the city of Groningen, which is located all the way up north in the country. The common people have prepared all sorts of entertainment for the King and his family. The royal family will grant the people with a hand shake and a smile and a wave, making all feel extra special.

In the meantime in Amsterdam, the people celebrate too. They dress up in orange and go all out. Because there ain’t no party like an Amsterdam party.

https://d49r1np2lhhxv.cloudfront.net/www/photos/KingslandFestivalAmsterdam2018_C.jpg

Aside from partying hard, on Kingsdag there is also this tradition where people go and sit outside with their junk. Because nothing says “Happy Birthday to the king” better, than by selling your old dirty toys and clothes on the street.

http://ocgrootebroek.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/vrijmarkt2018.gif

Oh, I took my cookie.

1 Like

While your phone rings and you pick it up it is a pleasure to take MY COOKIE :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh but you still have to do the laundry… :cyclone: :rofl: in the meantime I take MY COOKIE!

1 Like

Meanwhile you hear this song in the background :unicorn: & :lollipop: oh yeah oh yeah, and I take my cookie

1 Like

You look at my pin on my t-shirt:

a9b2308f3bce97c6545364f3705ed966

When you’re wondering if you want to come to the dark side or not… Well it’s my cookie!!

1 Like

IMG_20180429_002948

It’s all dark around you, so you can’t see me taking MY COOKIE!

1 Like

I stole MY COOKIE from you all

But you forgot to set „my cookie“ at the end of your post, so advantage me :blush:

MY COOKIE
Muwahaaaahahaha :joy:

2 Likes

50deccc5face674785509a3d09fcd4ef

Because its my cookie

6 Likes

:joy::joy: but then he changed his mind and sang about :unicorn: and :lollipop: oh yeah, and you jumped in the singing, and that was when I took it back :rofl:MY COOKIE

2 Likes

Its myMY COOKIEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Finally- yes, but only for a second- because when you start the joydance for having it finally - it was my chance to get it back MY COOKIE

Look at these nifty Marlboro light cigarettes!

I light myself a cigarette.

Out of the smoke comes a dancing figure.

You are distracted by the smoke and I take

my cookie

1 Like

I flopped to the floor and avoided your smoke and managed to get the cookie and ruuuuun! You guys have to catch me now, my cookie!

I fire up Banshee, ram it into your legs at 60MPH as you run and then I take MY COOKIE!

1 Like

I give you a bottle of fanta and you start to laugh uncontrollably, and I take my cookie.