The MICRO - MACRO game

You can eat pretty much anything so long as it’s not toxic.

cool one @spelling_mistaKe… lol another Calling out on @amitrish, Mr, [let us all tag him, our DARLING; LOL :joy:]
@EVOOBA. WITH A LOT OF GARLIC

so i do another callout for @amitrish!
Get yo ass here of i will eat that slug!

1 Like

I brought my lazy azz in here. Now spare that slug and let him play with his friends!

1 Like

call out , call out, he´s having a longer conversation at his local Hard-Rock-Cafe…it should go support him to be onlineall the time…lol @AMITRISH CALLING [ he´ll hate us, lol how nice :joy_cat:
]:hugging: edit…

1 Like

Thank god, i have to say i am not so into eating slugs.

so darling, waiting for your move :wink:

My local pizza store is running great promotions. I was just going through their menu to see what should I order. I will have a stuffed tummy in an hour as they also have B1G1fee :slight_smile:

me on cooking housewifes style, while enjoying my champaign, desperate housewife I am, [moving lazy ass is honorable :hugging:]

my move? errr…hmmm… ehhhhh…
http://theinspiredman.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/pp550x550.u1.jpg

you?

not THAT move :smiley:

so dudette, explain therules to Mr. @amitrish…several times missinterpreted as female [seems to be a woman understander…lol :joy: [why am I provoking a bit? CauseI´m excited ab his answers…lol me, crazy due to circumstances…lol

For a moment I thought that the joke will be lost. Btw, the reaction gif was excellent! :heart_eyes:

@The_early_walker Am good. What are you cooking? I have had only a couple of sandwiches till now, and I am hungry.

no jokes will ever be lost!

1 Like

mansfood, wait I edit a pic from mobile, what´s the time where you are right now?:globe_with_meridians:

HA! HA! HA!

It’s always food-time here!

doing pepper-beef filet steak with new backed potatoes, mushrooms in a slight pepper sauce, jummy?
so set a macro micro pic and let us guess, what it may be

1 Like

yes it is…

So @amitrish are you going to post something?