The Dark Knight

With the third and final film out now, which one of the three dark knight movies is your favorite? Also, who was your favorite villain in all three films?? :o

my favorite batman movies were made in the 90’s never watch any of the ones in the 00’s

are you kidding me…

[quote=intheend]my favorite batman movies were made in the 90’s never watch any of the ones in the 00’s
[/quote]

LOL! Cool meme xD

I liked the Dark Knight more.

A couple of the old ones are ok, (I love adam west, but only because of Family Guy)
Anyway, my favorite villain of course is the Joker!
And yet I can’t decide between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, they’re both awesometacular!

my favorite is the third, and my favorite villain… Joker!

[quote=intheend]my favorite batman movies were made in the 90’s never watch any of the ones in the 00’s
[/quote]
DEATH!

By the exile.

I really liked both The Dark Night and the Dark Knight Rises… I DON’T HAVE A FAVORITE!!! My favorite villan is … THE JOKER!!!

Dark Knight was the best TDKR was pretty close though
best villain… i like scarecrow but i didnt like the way they did him in BB, so ill go with joker

My favorite movie is the Dark Knight, and the villain is the Bane. Although I find Joker much more crazy and unpredictable then Bane.

Is a trilogy. The three movies made one movie.
They are just amazing. The best Batman of all the time.

Dark Night Rises was awesome ------ Bane was incredibly amazing

Rises was just awesome!Nolan is a genius. but Joker is the best and craziest!!!

I must admit I wasnt really impressed. I expected a lot more :frowning:

Ending was cool though!

The old Batman movies were okay, but at times too comical for them to be great movies, besides, they lacked what Nolans film have, depth. :wink:

I love the Joker of course, because Heath Ledger did something to that character that you’ve never seen before. Scary and powerful at the same time.

But my favorite of the trilogy is definitely TDKR. So dark, so full of despair, but then there’s light at the end of the tunnel and the ending was brilliant! I mean, mind-blowing brilliant!

The Dark Knight + Heath Ledger as Joker = perfect! so thats my favorite.
TDKR is good but had not the same feeling as TDK has.

And the old Batman movies, well i must say i love most of the movies from Tim Burton but his Batman movies…meh.

spoiler warning
In the end of TDKR it would be cooler or foul, if they doesn’t show “him” at the end.spoiler warning

amazing finale to the trilogy!

Wow I really liked all three but its a toss up for me with 2 and 3 I gotta watch them all again lol and I still love the Joker