The Christmas Thread

Merry Christmas everyone ! :christmas_tree::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::gift:
I know a lot of people don’t like Christmas, but I hope you’ll have a good day anyway :green_heart:

@rorybourdon I can play the part of the dwarf :joy: But you have to come with me !

6 Likes

This so wonderful gifts that u got. So happy for you

1 Like

That is so great my presents were a one more light t shirt and both albums and was missing merota so I get as well and some movies

1 Like

Ok! There the proof! Let’s go and get it
IMG-20171225-WA0007
Thanks @jabinquaken for taking the pic
@neeksnz

8 Likes

Ok ! But we’re missing some hobbits :frowning: Who’s joining us ?

1 Like

Ok so you’re the dwarf I’m an elf. We need a wizard 4 hobbits and 2 humans. Come on guys. Help me get the CD!

1 Like

@rorybourdon hello Gandalf the white here

5 Likes

I wish happy holidayz to all the people who spend their holidays at work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@IronSoldier16 thanks a lot for creating this thread :blush::blush: happy to see all greetings love and stories in one place! :grinning:

A guitar

Veryyyyy much!!! If it snowed then it would have been great! :smiley::smiley::heart::wind_chime:

My start of the day was good but then it was not good :no_mouth::no_mouth::sweat_smile:

We don’t celebrate it… i wish we did…

Yay! Greetings crime buddy! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Thanks for lovely message @framos1792 :smiley::smiley:

Big big wishes to everyone this holiday season!! :smiley: Merry Christmas and happy new year! I’ve got a nice childish video… i loved it soooo much! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: here it is!

Oops! Waitoo… can’t upload that so it is a link… hope it works…

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZbQWEEwovQXGcUKH3

4 Likes

Happy holidays everybody!!! I hope your day is full of love!!

3 Likes

Happy holidays soldiers!! Spending the morning with my son before I have to set off to both jobs! I hope all of u have an awesome day!:hugs::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll be the fat hobbit that ate too much on xmas day!
(is there one of those? I’m not sure…)

1 Like

Hobbits love food so I’m sure there is

Happy holidays to u i hope you are have a wonderful time with your son. . Have a blessed day. Stay safe.

1 Like

With family now keeps my mind off everything

:gift: That is for you, rorybourdon! Click here to see Merry Christmas everyone, hope it is (was) bright and peaceful for you all :star2:

(Is the link showing for you guys?)

2 Likes

What link? And thank you

LOL - the link is in Mordor :rofl:

5 Likes

Sauron is too greedy

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: