The Christmas Thread

Yaaay- finally something new to hear- my ears were already annoyed :joy::joy: @acemasters

2 Likes

What about the concert tickets you bought yourself?

2 Likes

But it’s not a surprise. There is no thrill of opening it

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:- but the joy of expecting it and looking forward! It’s a great selfreward :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah well I’m not complaining. But I feel a bit jealous of people sharing their gifts. So I will avoid social media until year after Christmas

Honestly I stopped being surprised by gifts maybe a decade ago mainly because my parents ask me what I want for xmas. That way they don’t get me something I hate. It’s better that way.

2 Likes

aB877XO_460s

Any 9gagger?

2 Likes

Nope, sorry; at least I’m not.

Well I bought a bottle of wine with my last money and I will be drinking until I’m so drunk I can’t move. Or until the alcohol is finished

3 Likes

Happy Holidays @framos1792! I hope everyone in here has a great Christmas and New Years! :grin:. This family means a lot to me and I am grateful for it :sparkling_heart: love you all!

5 Likes

my OML live album doesn’t arrive yet… I think I will recieve before today…but… Santa ignore me hahaha

4 Likes

@ashesoftime Same for me!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all my lp family have a bless day.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here

3 Likes

Mine is in Mordor. I will never get it back. I need four hobbits one elf two humans one wizard and a dwarf to go and get it for me

7 Likes

Just get a giant eagle, problem solved.

2 Likes

This is Christmas well done for me! A massive thank you goes to my mum and dad for these presents! :heart::heart::heart:imageimageimageimage

11 Likes

Mum and Dad ingenuity in the last present!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

Thank you merry Christmas to you everyone that’s reads this and merry Christmas to Chester were he is

3 Likes