The Bunker/Command

Seeing as we have another issue on the loose, let’s add a bit of order:
-No flagging anything on this thread in order to keep open, if it’s spammed so be it, ignore it
-no infighting or there’ll be hell

• open thread to chat per se, whether it be what to do or just general communication

To add a little lp flavor(the forums have gone into devastation :stuck_out_tongue:) :

Ps:don’t let this dumbass or any other knock your day down, enjoy it (maybe a little less than @the_termin8r who seems to be thriving and full of life lmao)… I just mean steer into the skid and have fun with it-don’t give any idiot the satisfaction of it ruining your day

8 Likes

Good idea…

Goes to show just how vapid my life is. :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

As of now the locked thread count is on 8.

I guess we won’t be playing the portal game since the threads were opened again. :confused:

Uh what game?!

Lol but nice idea for the thread! :joy: Seriously @framos1792 . Anyone van come in here @iridescent13 lol… already suspended?

I’m forseeing a future where the flagocalypse has happened and this is the only open thread left. Everyone is seeking shelter in this bunker and it’s one big chaos

2 Likes

If that is the case than it will only be a matter of time until this thread goes down too.

Nooo not the bunker! :joy:

Have you never seen any apocalypse films with a command bunker? :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah but usually it’s the crazy weirdos who have the foresight to have a bunker

3 Likes

Okay so first we have to weed out the psychopaths among us hahaha

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about me! Or do you…

1 Like

I’ll see myself out :smirk:

1 Like

You and @gatsie were the first persons I thought of when I wrote that post :joy::see_no_evil:

Just kidding of course

2 Likes

I would have thought that I would be the first. :joy:

Careful, self-fulfilling prophecy haha

It’s our inside joke since we three met in Amsterdam. We can never be sure if one of us secretly is a psychopath or wants to get others killed by traffic :joy:

1 Like

Killed by traffic? You people are so inexperienced.

Yeah but then you saw that it was not me…all @gatsie fault. In fact I warned you of incoming traffic :joy::joy:

And termin8r you have no idea how she tricked us into on coming traffic

You guys :joy:

3 Likes

Inexperienced? What could be worse? :sweat_smile: :joy:

Madness! Hahahaha

1 Like