The Ace Masters Listening Party

So I have been thinking about this since the turn of the year

I want to do a listening party on 20/7/18 in memory of Chester Bennington

Now, for the last 2 weeks I have tried to figure out ways of hosting a live stream of sorts and so far come up empty

I would like some insight on HOW I can do this?

And of course you will ALL be invited!

Please Tag others that might able to help with the is matter and to discuss the finer details

The Band

@jabinquaken
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@AJ_7
@rickvanmeijel
@NickGr
@NoireXJasper
@Honey8
@framos1792
@theearlywalker

10 Likes

I’d loveee it! I’ll come back to this thread soon! But you know what :frowning_face_with_open_mouth::frowning_face_with_open_mouth: allll depends on timeeee :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Plug perhaps?

Also, what’s a listebing party? :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

3 Likes

What you talking about? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Plug?!? Whats that?

@honey

Even if you don’t make it, I plan on recording it and posting it on youtube

Plug.dj, we have weekly meets there. It’s a chat room where you can also play videos.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh will look into this…

1 Like

Other ideas will also be researched

Just a note: The printscreens in the guide are out of date, they changed the UI recently and I haven’t gotten around to changing it. The function of the site remains unaltered though.

2 Likes

Thats fine anything for me to look into will be

I am very bad with tech related things, but I was going to suggest Plug.dj too.

2 Likes

So how would i start a listening party on plug.dj?

1 Like

Make your account, add songs from youtube to your playlist, start dj-ing! I havent been on plug for long now. It would be nice to join in. Just share date and time (GMT, for everyone’s ease) of the meet and we will be there.

Make a playlist, then just lock the dj line and play.

Dude, you need to write more. @acemasters doesnt understand short lines. He is a sucker for long proses :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeh
What @amitrish said lol

1 Like

Looking for more a live stream though but liking the back up

Damn! I didnt knew you can see if someone is typing in the forums in real time. This is fun.
I think live stream wouldnt make sense as you will be playing songs from the band only. Since everything is available in YT, it is a good option. It has a chat feature too. Only problem is song length limit i guess. Cant play more than a 10min long video.

5 Likes

Not sure and have never used it before, but maybe twitch? One of the LP fansites used it but I am not familiar with it at all

Haha stop stalking my writing on this thread @amitrish :joy:

1 Like

You can, that was just a limit we set on the old bot. Hasn’t been added to the new version. Video time is pretty much unlimited as far as I know.

1 Like