Thank you for years

@nemesis_lp ,first of all hello and nice to meet you! I see you’re here since ages but I never got the chance to talk with you :cry:

Agreed with what said before… we’re differently beautiful, we have opinions, we like to use our brain, we may be in disagree sometimes,but we love each other like brothers and sisters :blush: (well,obviously if the thoughts and acts don’t offend anyone and aren’t rude…)
Wishing you the best for your new life in Japan and good luck with your career!! :smile: I’d like to know how it’ll go and what your manga will be like! Maybe one day I’ll find your art work in some bookshops, who knows!? :heart_eyes:
I know you’ll be busy, but I’d like to see you around and have some updates, if you like!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you! I will make many instagram updates - @yuridzebik and @yuridzebik_jp, you will always welcome here☺️

2 Likes

I don’t have Insta/twitter etc, but I saw your profile is open :crazy_face: so will check! :blush:

2 Likes

Also not on insta or twitter. And limit fb to the duty stuff.
To be honest, I’m disgusted by the structure of these sides. It is always:

• look at me, I’m so awesome!
  • Yeah, you are so awesome!
  • I hate your f*** existence!
    :confounded:

And that’s what I love here, totally normal, interested, loving eye to eye connection.:blush:
Bay the way, you just spoke to the US, UK, Italy and Germany. :grin:

1 Like

Using instagram as my hobby - like to editing photos when I on the road

2 Likes

Should I now say, I’m sorry?:crazy_face:

Would never bash your hobby. :blush:

As I said, I am on fb. And it could be, that I didn’t escape insta either cause I need it for work.

1 Like

Hate Facebook - it is too difficult to use😅

3 Likes

I’ve only been here a few weeks, so good to know you’ve been here years. That shows real commitment to Linkin Park. I’ve never really been into fandom enough to join a club before. I enjoy the quaintness by myself too much. People only ruin things :unamused: Yes, I’m looking at you @the_termin8r (kidding!) :laughing: This forum seems cool though, and I would like to believe people can respect different viewpoints and feelings because we all share something in common - fucking good music! :heart: :metal:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @the_termin8r is your version of @chigokurosaki to me :joy:

2 Likes

Always good to have an arch enemy! What did @chigokurosaki do other than be from somewhere I’d never like to go? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But I like being known for ruining things. Infamy is fun and awesome. What did I ruin though?

:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:

We girls love and miss @chigokurosaki to much :green_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:blush:

1 Like

he tried to exorcise me thinking my normal sweet self was a little devil in me :crazy_face:

youre all the same arent you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

i hope you mean Ohio :innocent: nobody even americans want to go there hehehehe
but come onnnn…california is awesome!

2 Likes

Eh, didn’t you have a whinge about LP and their money-grabbing “brand”? Henceforth you shall be known as the ruiner! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Does he have a fan club? :laughing:

Exactly what I mean. Preach! :joy: I’ve had the misfortune of knowing people from the aforementioned place :grimacing:

1 Like

I refuse to buy all merch. If it’s not greed, then what is it? Who pays 60 quid for a hoodie you can buy from Primark for a fiver? Go to Vista Print and they’ll do you a custom design for like £15.

2 Likes

I guess people with disposable income? I’m not into merchandise but all LP stuff is cool anyway - particularly compared to the marketing company known as Nike (or if you’re American and nuts Nike(y)). Most industries will market popular brands. Anyway, my main gripe is I like to believe LP will revive someday (sigh). Don’t ruin it :unamused:

1 Like

I don’t know in what world an album cover lazily plonked on the front of a shirt is cool, but ok I guess.

I’m just waiting for my “I told you so moment”, I have a lot of them around here. I’m hoping to be eating my words one day, but after OML, they might as well call it quits.

The album covers are classics. If you want it on a t-shirt go for it. Cooler than having “Nike” scrawled across your arse?

We hope so. A better album is out there.

:flushed:

oof :joy::sweat_smile:
i should be reasonable and say theres lots of decent people in every corner :grin:

them bastards aint cheap :unamused:
i asked out of curiosity, i wanted the batman unicorn lol and they said $70, i was like eff yall lol but still
and thats on a $3 tee lol

well… if you make the k disappear back there then its nie-no in polish and that could be useful to have a no there lol
idk im being stupid :joy:

isnt stuff branded there too?

poor oml takes so much flak :triumph:

1 Like