Thank you for years

I wanted to announce this on my birthday. But my thoughts are ready for this now. I decided to leave Linkin Park fandom. I have been part of this for about 13 years. There were many vivid impressions, many new friends and so on. Unfortunately, the fandom is now rotten, people have deteriorated. Unfortunately, from the beginning of 2017, I became depressed. I am currently undergoing treatment, but my mind does not have enough strength to fight this infection. After Chester’s death, something stuck in people’s heads. They shout about helping others, write posts about signs of depression, but prefer don’t notice all this with people close to them. I am struck by all the hypocrisy that I have seen for the past two years. I do not want to be part of all this. I had thoughts about suicide, I was faced with bullying and hatred from fans. Years ago I could call this fandom the best, I could call this fandom my home and family. But not today. I don’t like the fact that Chester’s death taught people absolutely nothing. Yes, I met really good people, I am grateful to life for getting to know them. But in recent years, I see only hatred. I want to free myself. I want to be cured of depression, which means I have to leave. I will be happy to continue to keep in touch with some people. Thank you for the years of communication, joy, warm, concerts, meetings. Now I have my own way.

-Yuri/Nemesisimage

10 Likes

Youch… hey yuri
I never got to get in touch with you but I respect your decision-it’s yours to make and if it will be beneficial for you in the long run then it is clearly the correct choice :slightly_smiling_face:
Your words sound a little like deja vu haha so they sting a tiny bit biting a good way…I’m repeating myself a bit…you have to do what you have to do for your own sake

The one caveat and retort if you’d an call it that is that you choose to see things how you want to-you can focus on the negativity and the dark side of things or you can choose to see the bright points
I see you doing that speaking of the people you met but at the same time there’s people here in particular who I know are good people and truly deeply care for one another :slightly_smiling_face:
I’d say only just don’t generalize as with anything but I do clearly see what you mean as I see it and as bothered by similar thoughts about what his passing became to some
I won’t go into that but I do comprehend where you’re coming from
Nonetheless I’d wish to still hear from you and get to know you if the opportunity arises :slightly_smiling_face:
I wish you nothing but the best, nothing but health both physical and mental, and prosperity in everything you decide to tackle head on like your move :blush:

As cliche as it sounds, as overplayed as it’s become,
Know that there’s some of us who truly genuinely do still care for even a stranger we meet online from across the globe :slightly_smiling_face: know that you aren’t alone in anything and that if you need someone to talk to, there’s plenty of us here-I speak genuinely for myself if you ever want to reach out but know full well how many others would jump at the opportunity to lend a hand out to you :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3::muscle:t3::four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

He dear,

I wounder a little way you post this here.
This forum is a very small community of regular people and nothing from what you describe I can feel here?
Or do I miss something?
Have you tried to be here with us?
I would be happy to welcome you!
Come, take a hug! :hugs::heart:
It’s always on us and what we do out of this.
I see @framos1792 tipping and he sure will have kinder better words then me.
For your future and your struggles I wish you only the best!
And really know, with us here, with me, you are always welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really like your opinion! I moving to Japan next year, I want my dream come true - want become mangaka. I hope, new place will help with all problems, that I have in my mind. Sorry if I say something wrong🙏🏻

4 Likes

Thank you, unfortunately I meet many fans in really life that give me many problems. And on twitter. I just did one wrong thing, but had so much hate from fans, lplive, lpcatalog and so on. I see, in this forum really good people. Wish you all the best🙏🏻

2 Likes

I mean it, you are welcome here any time!
People always be people.
So, look were you can belong.
And I so wish, your dreams come true!
And yeah, wish to have you here has nothing to do, to hear more of how your sure awesome live will went. :crazy_face:
And know, lots of people here knows what struggling and fighting means. :flushed:
Keep it up and stay strong my dear! :heart:

5 Likes

Ayeeee! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I recognized you from the other thread and your collection :grin:
That’s the move I mentioned hehe I hope it turns out to be the adventure of a lifetime! :partying_face: worst case scenario-you’ll have a freaking awesome story to tell everyone about how like…the food moved in your plate alive :thinking: or like…how you get an undercarriage car wash every time you go use the bathroom :joy:-doesn’t even sound all that bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: soooo win-win! Go follow them dreams! :partying_face:

Not at all dude, we’re free to have opinions and thoughts and it just goes to show you aren’t alone that we share similar views :wink:

They aren’t forum LPU :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk the internet is a box of varied chocolates…you never know what you’ll get :upside_down_face: sometimes it’s those nasty ones…but (big secret-this forum is a box of Belgian chocolate-you can’t go wrong lol all good :upside_down_face:)
As I said though, block off the bad connections and know there’s just as many people on your side :muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s funny how the official community is by miles the smallest. :joy:

2 Likes

Bad connotation when you hear forums(?) people don’t assume it’s free to join(?) idk :neutral_face::joy:

More like twitter and insta are just the norm-irritatingly so

2 Likes

Well, when I initially joined, I had to burn a trial membership code. So yeah, that’s probably it, it used to be paid.

1 Like

And yes, excuse me, if someone offended by this post, I did not want this

3 Likes

Offended? We’re not snowflakes over here. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey, you can’t offend us that easy!
Relax!
:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Ditto ditto what they said :grin:
Us three in particular kind of encourage going against political correctness :sweat_smile: modesty and respect are plenty for guidelines
Beyond that it’s much more freeing not to care or watch what you say so much

This is a bit like a family
Even those we can’t stand(yeah @chigokurosaki I mean you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) we can still see here and be modest with -see :point_up:t3: Haha

Be confident and unapologetic if you feel a certain way :slightly_smiling_face: it’s super weird but people appreciate that :flushed: and those that don’t welllll they can JA JA

I think we are low key trying to encourage you to pop in here on occasion and not fully leave us yuri :grin:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

:point_up_2:
And this :blush:

2 Likes

Funny how it was us three to descend on this thread first :joy:. But yeah, PC can burn in hell.

2 Likes

@nemesis_lp I agree with @framos1792 and I wish nothing but the best for you

3 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

No need to thank me , and I hope everything goes well for you

1 Like