Tattoos Honoring Chester

i was thinking of tattoo the last autograph he gave me but maybe you guys can help me out. i don’t have the usual signature, i have a (chaz) one is that normal? i have another and it’s like most of them but this one says chaz do u know why? old style?

3 Likes

20 hours with 6 more hours booked - urban soldier, LPU battle horse, LPU totem plus some lyrics Peace & Love - Miss you Chester

21 Likes

I’ll add my tattoo a ; today I googled “first tattoo” and get lost so I found this:

4 Likes

I’m not sure. I was looking at my autograph as well, considering getting it tattooed. Mine also says “Chaz,” so maybe? I got mine in 2011.

1 Like

@pedro43 I was looking at my autograph (got in 2014) and it says “CheBe”. But if I were you, I would do the one that he gave me even if it’s old school. I think it has more meaning…

@martyn6 :scream: :scream::scream::scream::scream: so big!!

@nicelii this semicolon has a powerful meaning.

2 Likes

Duude… that is perfection

2 Likes

I have been thinking about it. But I want quotes or words he has said. Something rather inspiring that he has said in the past.

I’ve got to think about it, cause I’ll give my own self a tattoo, taboo style.

2 Likes

I have an appointment 10/26/17 to get a portrait of Chester. Hoping this guy is as good as what I’ve seen so far. I’m an artist so I’m extremely picky. I’ll keep posted.

5 Likes

I noticed someone already posted my tattoos :frowning:

12 Likes

My new one…the flames will get shadings soon and between the flames there will be songtext Parts of LP Songs which have a special meaning for me

35 Likes

yeah i know just notice that was odd, but its nice :wink:

1 Like

I’m getting mine done August 19th, it’s a custom design so I might post a photog when it’s done.

7 Likes

August the 4th… a realy special date for me :heart: Back in 2005 till then my life was like any others :broken_heart: All fell apart :broken_heart:

1 Like

I agree with @zinler was gonna get flame tattoos on my birthday.

2 Likes

Please! Post it when you do it! I really would like to have some inspiration! :blush:

1 Like

@taissacartolano:

4 Likes

But why 2007?

1 Like

Mistake by designer

2 Likes

lol, I guess the year LP changed direction. (Those haters…)

4 Likes

Now I got the correct one with the numbers I like :heart:

7 Likes