Tattoos Honoring Chester

that would be a great idea. there are so many options; they’re endless.

5 Likes

I already have
" When my time comes, forget the wrong that ive done, help me leave behind some, reasons to be misses "
across my left ribs in 4 lines, already takes up my whole torso.

Getting this done next Tuesday.

( the text at the top is the font, not included in the tatt )

I miss him.

10 Likes

You could also make the one Mike has as a profile pic on instagram

1 Like

I’ve been trying to think of a memorial tattoo for Chester and I can’t decide. Lyrics mean something different to me nearly every day, so I don’t want to do lyrics. I don’t want to do his face because I find portrait tattoos weird (no offense to anyone that has one. I just don’t want someone else’s face on my body. lol!) I also am not sure if I want to do something so literal as an LP symbol. It’s been really hard to get “Battle Symphony” out of my head since he’s passed. It wasn’t a song I really liked before, but it means so much more to me now. I’m wanting to try to get armor on my shoulder/bicep (kinda like a half sleeve) that’s made out of musical instruments and engulfed in Chester’s flames. I’m trying to find a tattoo artist to help me design it, but I just feel like it’s powerful. Chester and his music has helped me be a stronger person and I’ll carry that with me for the rest of my life.

6 Likes

Thanks so much, yes that is another part of my heart break. But I will have the chance to meet Mike again one day. :heart:

2 Likes

I am also planning to add something. I will wait after the burial and I will keep you guys updated

1 Like

I’m kinda sad I have to wait a couple months to add the 6 hands, I think it’s a beautiful design. I’ll post pictures and update! I’m excited to see everyone else’s as well.

2 Likes

My plan… it will be my first one

10 Likes

I want the hexagon logo. And I want Chester’s name somewhere. I was thinking hexagon and instead one side put his name there.
@MutantKid how much did you pay and how long did it take? Was it painful?

1 Like

Found this…

21 Likes

@rorymcgarrett I am thinking something like this too, fuck the pain, lets do ittt!

2 Likes

I saw this the other day. This is an AMAZING tattoo. I want to know who the artist is because he captured Chester’s likeness SOOOOOO well. That’s the one thing I don’t like about portrait tattoos is it’s SOOOOOO easy to mess them up and make someone look like a completely different person. I saw one Chester memorial tattoo that was baaaad, but then one other one that was ok, but his forehead was too big.

2 Likes

Im gonna take this one

5 Likes

If I were to get a tattoo honoring Chester, it’d probably be his flames. I’d have the flames on his arms, on my arms.

I would love to get that tattoo. But my family doesn’t like the idea of tattoos :I

5 Likes

Had this one done a couple of weeks ago. I’m thinking about adding something special to honour Chester

15 Likes

Thats why i’m gonna ad a star in it!

2 Likes

believe it or not but I got this one exactly one day before our loss…
Tomorrow i will get a spontanous tattoo: his wrist flames on the left arm with his name and bithday…i will send pics

21 Likes

I’m thinking of getting the hexagon logo with the Linkin Park logo from the album cover for Hybrid theory, and a bee specifically for Chester. The bee comes from what Chester was saying before they performed One More Light at his last show in Birmingham, that he had earrings in that had bees on them for Manchester.

1 Like

Seems to be a nice tattoo!

I saw this on Twitter. It’s a great tattoo, really well done, but as @cincybmxlpfreak said, I would do a portrait tattoo as well…
I don’t know who was the artist that did the tattoo, but was a portuguese singer that got it inked. So maybe the tattooer is portuguese too.