Tattoos Honoring Chester

It will be beautiful!! Show us after you do it!! :grinning:

I found this ones on internet a month ago, and I liked because it’s not only the logo, it has something more. Maybe it’ll inspire someone else to… I don’t know who did those and nether who the artists are, so I’m sorry for posting it, if you’re here. :sweat_smile:

hexagono 1

14 Likes

Wow, that second one is sooo beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart:
I am so envious of you all, my husband would kill me if I had a tatoo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got this in the morning after…took me a while to sketch and figure out the details. My first and last tattoo…but it is to honor all the things which touched me very much.

21 Likes

Love how you incorporated the semicolon symbol in there. It’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Oh! I didn’t even notice! Yeah! I love this tattoo. It’s so unique! :heart:

3 Likes

Project semicolon is beautiful. My first tattoo too!

3 Likes

Friday is my Tattoo-day :slight_smile: Project semicolon will happen in Vegas :heart:

3 Likes

Got it :heart:

21 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::sob:want to get a tattoo in honor of him :sob:still can’t believe he’s gone

4 Likes

Done today. My first tattoo

23 Likes

I got this on Saturday. I had a list of lyrics and I couldn’t decide until the night before my appointment. I just feel this song so much, every time I hear it. And it means even more now.(the heart is an old tattoo…and very off center apparently haha)

12 Likes

Hello everyone :blush: I just got this tattoo done today on my left upper arm. I hope you all love it as much as I do. For the first time, in a VERY long time, I’m feeling very content. Mainly because I’ve been such an absolute wreck lately trying to cope with losing Chester. Now that I have him part of me forever, I feel much more complete :heart:

13 Likes

This song means a lot to me too. There wasn’t one time that I heard this song that my eyes didn’t get full of tears. :broken_heart:Preformatted text

1 Like

First post in the forums. Thank you for posting this topic, as it’s been on my mind for awhile.
Longtime fan of LP (since the late 90’s) and have wanted a tattoo since the first album dropped, but I never knew what to get. This is a great creative springboard to use for ideas. Once I settle on a design, it’s a matter of finding the real estate to place it.

3 Likes

I did just one flame, and just the outline.

14 Likes

Hi, this is my first post. I listen to Linkin park since 90s, that is why my sister, 8 years younger, fell in love with this music. This is her tribute… we miss you Chester… well we do!!

17 Likes

14 Likes

I had mine done yesterday. It’s simple but I love it.

4 Likes

Photos!! :smiley:

1 Like

Simple but beautiful

2 Likes