Talking about poo

Nono we are serious people, we do not party! You had along sleep, any freaky dreams?

Have you ever dreamt of being stuck in the airport until closing time? (Non-24hr rural airport) (Eg: being there for your friend whose passport had some problem, her husband and two small (crying) kids were waiting outside until the airport shops all close.)

I have to say no :smile:

Oh, then we must elope and then party. A party is a must.
And (prepare yourself for the cheesiness) I dream of nothing but you :heart_eyes:

My sleep was a good one and somehow I didn’t dream of anything as wild as @samuel_the_leader’s example, but yes I did watch The Purge: Election Year. The movie is not as good as the first two and I was a bit disheartened. So I went to the local street food stall and cooked myself something to eat. They know me and so they don’t mind allowing me to prepare my own recipe. That street food was good.

Lol they let ya Cook yaself? :open_mouth:

Sometimes. I am a regular there, so I know everyone. Generally they let me help when the crowd is this as others may want to do the same. This time, there were very few people and the guy said it was OK if I wanted to do my own cooking, but I would have to leave if more people came in.
:slight_smile:

Nice … So I guess ya know Cooking well? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, but I don’t cook much. I have friends who like cooking and can cook better than me so I prefer doing all the eating part.

anyways it is important to be able…:dizzy:

Words of Wisdom: It doesn’t matter whether you are a guy or a girl, learn to cook because hunger knows no gender.
(Author unknown.)

we agree [lol never thought, lol that we may agree so clear at one basic point, hahaha, btw, @Spelling_Mistake where are you holiday dudette?

Words of wisdom! So 2017 will be rhw year boo boo will travel in europe! @The_early_walker am i still ar my homeland :slight_smile:

hi :slight_smile: ya booboo will cook sure one day…

1 Like

We will keep boo boo as a personal chef

Shut up Giggles. Do you want to ride a kangaroo? I do.
You wont be hungry because there will always be butterflies in your stomach when you are with me. (That was today’s cheesy comment of the day) :stuck_out_tongue:

loooooool :slight_smile: summertime here…:slight_smile:

Kangaroo?

1 Like

http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/cute-baby-kangaroo-in-pouch-wallpaper-1.jpg

^^Kangaroo. We can discuss the arrangement with a Kangaroo and can sit in their pouch and take a tour of the wilderness.

A trip around the world inside of a kangaroo