Talking about poo

Yeah! Join me, its raining all the time :frowning: but i still love to be out of town and enjoy my crazy family. When do you rest? And travel to europe so you can hang out with me and @The_early_walker :wink:

lol, would be a real pleasure hanging a bit out with ya guys…

Ot would be so cool :slight_smile: so honey boo boo @amitrish we are waiting for you :wink:

hi @Spelling_Mistake and @amitrish we are counting on you…

Hey hey Dudette, how are you?

hi deary…lol fine, you? long time since we met…:fireworks:

Fine, just chillin and killin. Kind of bored

me too, ya laptop´s back for good?

Nah! I need a new battery, i left it at home and i am visiting my family out of city. And you?

nothing, use the notebook kinda tablett style these days, the keybord is rotten…can´t find time and pleasure even to start collecting info about what kind of portable pc I may buy…any suggestions ?:ok_woman:

I have the same problem i need a new but i dont’t know what do i want… are you working on summer?

august I’m free :sweat_smile: you are withya family right now¿

Yes at home with my crew. August is better! Should be better weather etc perfect holiday.

so you are on holidays right now ?

Yes, i go back to work in august. When the good weathers start.

but the weather you posted in the w&w topic looks good!

Yeah, there are some good moments, nothing is always 100% bad. But no tan this year :slight_smile:

got possibility to come on plug…great shares deary…:ring:

Yo you too my gorgeous Dudette, lets stop this tanning madness and keep our skins alive :slight_smile: its my second year when i decide to keep out of too much sun and i dont miss it.

Just like I said, I slept the whole day off and missed the conversation. I don’t mind the rain. If we are having fun, weather wont matter much :slight_smile:
Also, if I happen to make it there, I will definitely come and meet you guys. And, then we party!