Talking about poo

Mb sm Music suggestions from ya side Dude? Mb enjoy the silence by depeche Mode? :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry my darlings, my laptop died, and LPU is not so pleasant on the phone :frowning: @amitrish dont say sup, that always makes me hungry :smiley: hey @samuel_the_leader also :stuck_out_tongue: whats up, or down

Then we shall go and have tasty tasty sup(per) right away :slight_smile:

hi @spelling_mistake, sm sound?

and a rest nice evening from me to ya guys…have to leave…:sunglasses:

have a good evening @The_early_walker

so honey boo boo @amitrish what ‘‘sup’’ sould we eat?

1 Like

@Spelling_Mistake y’all, if y’all wondering what is going on:

who wrote that?

Me

Whatever you feed me with those beautiful and lovely hands of yours! /Damn the Cheesiness/ :stuck_out_tongue:
We will eat fish in a pond, cook them in a campsite and then eat them under the night sky. Also, chips and cookies and things that will make us fat and chubby will be there. Let’s get fat together :slight_smile:

@The_early_walker @samuel_the_leader have you guys met each other? Or did you just happen to share each other’s numbers?

not really this important? Give sm music in Dude…@amitrish @spelling_mistake have a nice deliscious dinner
:v:

I am still listening to “The Eagle Has Landed” from my yesterday’s post. That song is beautiful.

I try so l

@Spelling_Mistake hi, ya like to join plug, wanna share music before the soccer today

Hey Darling, sorry i can’t right now. My laptop broke down :frowning: I keep my fingers up for Germany! its the best tean( and Neuer is one hot piece of ass)

hotty he is, this Neuer ass
lol I´m sry for the loss of ya…laptop, :scream:
we meet sure next days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hugs my dear…:kissing_heart:

1 Like

hey darlings? @Spelling_Mistake @amitrish @samuel_the_leader, ya lika join I open a bottle of the best red I owe tonight…:wine_glass:

Hey Darling, i still have no lapstop. Also i have been on my countriside and offline. How is it rollin? How was the wine? Also @amitrish dont worry you are still my booboo :slight_smile:

Deary? online @Spelling_Mistake

Hey @The_early_walker. I am very tired and probably sleep the whole day off tomorrow. So, I will take a small sip of wine only.

@Spelling_Mistake :heart_eyes: I never doubted that. You are a good companion Giggles. Also, I need a holiday real bad. Please take me with you. Pretty please?

Yeah! Join me, its raining all the time :frowning: but i still love to be out of town and enjoy my crazy family. When do you rest? And travel to europe so you can hang out with me and @The_early_walker :wink: