Tag, you're it!

Maybe you should change your mind about Rob!!! @rorybourdon is the ultimate Rob fan!!! :joy::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

I too :joy:
Well, is true that i love everybody
ANNDD
I look like withal rory

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

1. I just bought Frank Ocean’s Endless on record for the Black Friday sales :raised_hands:t3:
  2. I used to drum in a band.
  3. I have a bachelor’s degree.

@rorybourdon Let’s hear your post-NZ interesting facts.

3 Likes

@theearlywalker well I think we all are different and we have different sense of humor… so that’s why I don’t joke many times… I don’t know how it can affect others… but ok that’s fine… I suppose I don’t know her very much… I’ve already forgotten :v::v:

5 Likes

Ok, here I go again!

1. Second attempt to learn how to knit - but this time I got the most amazing teacher @georkost :blush:

2. I’m fascinated by Physics though I cannot understand such a heavy thing as an airplane being able to fly! :laughing: (I’m ok with a ship floating though :smile:)

3. Love dogs

Your turn @aaran

1 Like

Lies…I was kidnapped by frammy and I am this way now because of him. My role model was a oak tree that he cut down. I’m very conflicted @ashesoftime

4 Likes

Lmao an oak tree? That was a cactus I drank from on my way to cali :stuck_out_tongue:
@ashesoftime is being nice to you by not taking offense…play nice with her or its back to the basement okay, okay :blush:

5 Likes

Me again :hushed:

-I bought a fig tree and a pomegranate tree today
-I have too much black clothes lately
-I wear contacts for the past year

@Mel_4 and @six_182 you’re up

4 Likes

@intheend is about as friendly as me at work, I come in, in the morning, and say 'sup dicks, and I tell my colleagues to go look for things up their bungholes, and that they are a bunch of cock smoking ass bandits, on a regular basis. It’s a sign of affection @ashesoftime!
I too was initially gobsmacked at the randomness of @intheend’s comments - but then I realised…@intheend is quite possibly my online twin.
I intent to use “oversized butt sniffer” at work tomorrow as soon as I get in. Thank you for your inspiration @intheend!

So - who’s IT then?

1 Like

Well, that’s fine I believe in all of you… so lets forget this and keep playing… maybe is a problem with my english… I don’t understand when people joke, I don’t know the vocabulary… :v::v:

2 Likes

Aww well thank you :hugs: I’m a bit possessive about Rob but if you like him there are some of the vids I’ve made in the Linkin Park section

Ok so my stuff

1. I’m freezing cold
  2. I woke up just now after going to sleep at 7pm but I kept waking up a lot during the night (48 hours of not sleeping)
  3. I’m planning to not leave my bed until Thursday when I have to go to work and watch all Hobbit and Lotr

@neeksnz @georkost next

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan
Linkin park facts

1. The first song I liked (not heard) was breaking the habit
  2. Waiting for the end is one of their darkest songs to me
    3.I had a secret place that I hid money in order to buy “one more light experience” ticket

@GioS @NoireXJasper

2 Likes

@rorybourdon - ach! Keep snoozing & warm - body clocks are so annoying man!

1. I only worked 6 hours today…don’t tell the boss! (well, I worked in the weekend, so meh!)
  2. My favourite album is Living Things followed closely by Meteora
  3. I am too ashamed to play the piano, which is stupid, cos I was so good at it, but I still haven’t figured out why.

@ashesoftime @todd_williamson

1 Like
  1. Had a haircut yesterday and it feels good to not look like a mop

2. I have a Contact Lens workshop in an hour (please stop sleeping and showering in your lenses people :angry: )

3. I’m expecting a difficult phone call from my parents today :man_shrugging:

@jFar920 (do you want to play rocket league some time? duos? I’m trash FYI)

3 Likes

I am doing both ( blush)

2 Likes
  • I have a black cat, his name is Furia… but I call him Fury.
  • I draw illustrations with pastel pencils.
  • I have 9 tattoos.

@LPUgrl2 @LP13413

3 Likes

OMG I’m sorry I don’t know this topic, anyone can summarize please? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If you are tagged, you post 3 random facts about yourself and then tag another person or two

3 Likes

hey there! :rofl: You have to say 3 things about yourself or what are you doing…whatever comes to your mind and then tag 1 or 2 people (not the one who tagged you first) :smile:

Edit: you got many help! :rofl: :grin:

2 Likes

You again😅 i think you and me are the inly people left in here, like in a zombie apocalypse😅

3 Likes