Tag, you're it!

(Not yet. I’m in uber now. And you haven’t mentioned Brad yet lol)

2 Likes
  • I like read horror books
  • I prefer winter than summer
  • this is my second time I quit smoking too (@neeksnz)

Next @lpfan61 @isabemilly

4 Likes
  1. I love animals
  2. I wish I could have a pet
  3. I am allergic to animals

I don’t know who can be tagged and who doesn’t want to play, so excuse the repetitions

@todd_williamson and @NickGr

4 Likes

1- I’m allergic to dust mites
2- I’m fixated with keeping the house clean and tidy :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:
3- I’m going to prepare lunch :yum:

Same…so…

@mishelka3

6 Likes

Oh, cool!
Okay, so I’m not very interesting buuuut

1.) I currently work at a pizzeria but plan to go to school for Nursing.
2.) I love fitness.
3.) I think Skunks are SO precious. (only when the spray glands are removed lol)

I tag @GioS

3 Likes

Not that I care but it’s funny how people are tagging the same people all the time and complaining they have nobody to tag when I was tagged like 4 times and maybe not since I started writing on the forum. And the times happened only like this week after the 1st time in July lol just saying

4 Likes

You were away, and most of us generally tag people that have already replied because others don’t want to take part…makes it easier! Maybe we should make a list somewhere in the OP of who want to play :joy:

3 Likes

No I meant like nobody ever is tagging me. In July once and then for months nobody even if I am liking peoples posts. It has nothing to do with me being away but it is fine I have nothing interesting to say anyway

2 Likes

No one tagged you! You oversize butt sniffer!!!

1 Like

@intheend I don’t understand your reply… but @framos1792 tagged me :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I tagged @ashesoftime you grinch! :stuck_out_tongue:
Plus the game was going to lame out last night when I saw it so wanted to keep mojo going
And oh oh I think it was me who tagged Rory! :grimacing: I hadn’t been tagged a whole lot until recently too maybe just a few more times than you but I think it’s been much more inclusive to others lately :grin:
The whole forum itself has been much more inclusive in the past six months I think from what I noticed but yeah…

So can anybody tell me what “oversize butt sniffer” is?? It doesn’t sound good…so I hope they are not mad words…

2 Likes

It means you sniff butts

But srry I didn’t see that postie

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it! :grin: she’s like a sweet bunny… give her carrots and all is fine… :wink: :rofl: :carrot: :carrot: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :rabbit:

4 Likes

Yes. I worry about it… but ok…

1 Like

Don’t! It’s her way to express, but she doesn’t mean it in a bad way… trust me… just don’t mind it… :wink: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely not personal she’s actually that way towards everyone but it’s just her way of playing her immaturity off :stuck_out_tongue: (es buena onda pero le gusta jugar pesado sea quien sea jaja)[apologies for my Spanish here roughly meant to say she likes to get along roughly? Heavily?

5 Likes

@ashesoftime hey soldier, @intheend is our forums bunny pet- the first time we got in contact -( remember bunny? :joy: ) I thought she spread a virus in a link- but she was just kidding like she did with you but, )shhh - she wants us to think she´s mean- lol :joy: ) but yeah- she is just— mhhhh rough :joy: but it´s her way to be- yeah- and we are happy to have her here :relaxed: :sunglasses:

you go @rorybourdon :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
  1. I love read books of horror or drama
  2. I love so musch Brad and Rob <3
  3. I don’t like pop music

Next is @framos1792

PS: I not know play this game :laughing:

2 Likes

You like Rob? so, i like you

4 Likes