Tag, you're it!

Of the glass or of the water?

If it reduces the heat of the glass then the situation is made worse as it makes an even greater temp difference.

If it is the water, I doubt it has that significant an effect as spoons tend to have a large surface area to volume ratio meaning they will be about the same temp as the water within a second and wouldn’t take too much of the heat.

A more pressing question is why you would put hot water in a glass?

Since metal is a heat conductor, it absorbs some of the liquid’s heat and it prevents the glass from cracking.
I was making jello.

I’m still not convinced that it absorbs that much heat but oh well, I won’t argue.

Just. Try it out @the_termin8r ( if you didn’t! Already did)

1. Sorry I’ve been busy lately.

2. A few days ago I overheard a young lady grumbling to herself about how nowadays she and her friends have been habitudedly using the internet lingo LMAO in their everyday conversations (pronounced le Mao, she pronounces it as la Mao)

3. I planned to post it on the lie toe thread the next time it would be my turn, but oh well.

good morning Samuel, like some tea, buddie?

1 Like

Forgot to tag somebody, so I tag you! :stuck_out_tongue:

so ok:

• I can pop into the forums now from work…
  • this is really nice…
  • this evening my female-boss likes to have dinner with me

[and yes, I am aware, this is not the victimize thread :stuck_out_tongue:]

@nefermiw you go

1 Like
  • Now I’m working on translating strollers’ manuals, what the heck? :smiley: My job is really interesting, I don’t even know what I’m doing.
  • I have to wear occasionally (aka when my spine hurts) orthopedic corsets, yay. Though it’s really comfy and unvisible.
  • I just had hop tea, and it was extremely bitter, yuck! But I had to try because I used to be a plant biologist and I really enjoyed my herbology course, so I do stupid things… :stuck_out_tongue:

@anngelenee

1 Like

You still haven’t tell me the answer:

yes, sorry…
I start at 9:30h, 4 days week, end is normally from up 15:00pm, if there is nothing more to do [and I predict: it won´t become more… hope you get, that is is such a great corner for me, this new job…

and you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@anngelenee guess it’s your turn :slight_smile:

I didn’t notice that :sweat_smile:

1.I have natural curly hair and i hate it!
2. I’m 5’7
3. I have older brother

@evooba
@intheend

What D:<

Oh…

I. I once ate a 26 inch long gummy worm in a week
II. I have a gray camo watch
III. I have a really cool wrestling jacket :3

@evooba :3

• I’m away for the weekend spending time with fam visiting from London.
  • We’re having a BBQ tomorrow.
  • We’ve ordered a bunch of food for tonight as well.

@gatsie

1 I was lost in Belgium last Saturday, because my friend decided to unplug the navigation system. What should have been a 3 hour drive, took 5 hours instead…
2 I’m eating a melon flavored Popsicle and it is to die for.
3 I dyed my hair

@the_termin8r

1 Like

I’m down with the sickness

I’m thinking of tuning and upgrading my RC

The total cost of everything I’m planning is ~£380 :weary::sob: I’m gonna have to wait until Xmas to get a big chunk of the stuff.

@AJ_7

I am so tired

Since I got here I’ve been sleeping at 9pm

I have to wake up early tomorrow

@theearlywalker