Tag, you're it!

Yeah… maybe tomorrow… :sweat_smile: thanks! :hugs:

Off Topic:

Are you going to sleep early or go out?

Lol I’m staying at home,relaxing. Why?? :face_with_monocle:

Heey - the threads revived :tada::tada: thanx @IronSoldier16 :blush::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Ok here we go:

• I’m moving houses in 2 weeks and I’m getting rid of the rubbish that I collected the last 14 years- and guys? It feels lighter with every sack I put in the garbage :muscle:t2::tada:

• had to skip the oral exam for my therapists permission because it’s in 2 weeks too and I couldn’t effort any time for exams preparation- this really rages me because if you don’t do the written and oral exam in one stint - you have to redo the written exam too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and ofc pay it again…

• I’m so happy about my dad helping me with the moving, he works every day 3-4 hours here to sort out stuff and drive it away, that’s absolutely incredible great and I love him very much - not only for his support :heart:

Ok, @framos1792 and @justinkilmer go ahead- what’s up with you guys?

3 Likes

Thank @Honey8 she loves do that jaja

Also good luck with the moving on :smile: sending hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you @lpfan61 for tagging me. :blush:

Me again, so fast. I had to think about that one.

1. When I was 21 me, my best friend and my dog did a road trip through the hole of the US. One of the greatest experiences in my life. Fell in love with this country then and there.

2. We did a short detour to Kanada. There, on a gas station, a woman asked us if we could change her bill into a quarter. She needed it for the car wash. Sure, we could. Than she asked us, were we came from. We said Germany. And she started laughing and gave us big hugs. So happy to meet us! We were neighbours! She came from Poland.
    This encounter changed my hole perspective on things! @anomalia :kissing_heart:

3. If we would meet in Alpha Centauri or just on Mars, we would embrace every other Erthling as someone from home.
    On the other hand, we LPUler are already family. Truth be told, a concept I need time to wrap my feelings around.

I tag @Fravaco variance in age is a difference, sure. Not the same but always equal. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

and @lily_perlin you’re the same age as my daughter. To think, that she is independently on the net like you are, freaks me out a little.
On the other side, this is a good place. We take care of each other. :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you @lpfan61 and @Lilyope

1. Finished watching Waking the Dead in full. A really good series.

2. I’ve FINALLY got a work placement which I’m enjoying).

3. Going through my other online courses at the minute.

I will tag @framos1792, @StephLP18 and @rorybourdon

4 Likes

@anna834 don’t worry, at 14, we’re conscient aware about the net’s dangers :slight_smile:

And escuse me, but what’s a tag? I am new on the forum, I don’t know what is it…

2 Likes

easier said than done :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Lilyope!

I can relate to your #1. It was the same with me. I have a hard time with that stuff too.

I had car problems early last week. You might have seen the picture in when and where thread.

I’m having coffee from my LP mug and it makes me happy.

I tag @OneMoreLight2017

Edit: did she leave?

2 Likes

@melisLP She has a new name it’s @Synthesizer

2 Likes

Oh, oops, I must of missed that. Thanks!

@anna834 love that story, I can imagine it was an incredible roadtrip :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh god not Anubis hahaha. I have to admit I was a big fan back in the day as well

Get well soon @IronSoldier16! Looking forward to your book

2 Likes

Thanks @anna834 for the tag…

1. I collect 2 types of items:
  • all kinds of (non-electric) coffee makers (I do love my coffee :smile:)
  • snow globes
  1. I was born in Belgium, I live in Belgium, but I actually lost my heart to Naples, Italy.
    The intention is therefore to hopefully move there within a few years.

2. I love animals, all animals … I talk to them, I play with them and I’m always surrounded by them … I also understand animals much better than I understand people. Currently I have 1 dog and 5 cats (but in the past it was a multiple of that)

I tag @jFar920 and @achilleas7

9 Likes

So we are neighbours either :smile:

1 Like
  1. i too collect dogs!
    Humans are kind enough to dump them all over so i never run out of friends!
    but those poor cats are too selfish for my liking, they even lick themselves all day till they cough a bit of themselves back out! :stuck_out_tongue:
    i admire the courage of those, like @Fravaco, taking them in!

2. moved to LA for two years to discover i can’t fit it, but the stay had changed me so much (mind blown from culture lag) that i now don’t fit in where i always considered home!
    And that’s a 10 year understatement!

3. finding people to tag is much harder than sharing truths.
    = i’m a classic introverted NFP (and an extremer at it too)
    85% Introversion
    100% iNtuition (ask how that feels!)
    75% Feeling
    95% Perceiving (+5% judging) but they say i judge them when i share observations.
    i’m not even qualified to judge! but i know when you’re doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

@ance7 and @malikaedits you’re it!
welcome to the hug!

3 Likes

@anngelenee
Hallo neighbour :hugs:

@birdy1989
Thank you! We promised to do a trip when we are 50. Never thought, that that’s coming so fast :open_mouth:

@raz7
So love TWD! My favourite show after firefly! So happy that they keep on rolling!

@anomalia I know, not the fastest reply. German is not really an necessary language. Most people here understand English. So I admire, you trying! :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

@theearlywalker alright here we go lol

1. I have a large collection of POP figures & dare I say Video game merchandise :rofl:

2. I have a vinyl record of Hybrid Theory framed on my wall with a drawing of the album cover underneath it. It’s probably one of my most favorite thing in my house.You know besides the dogs or my fiancé lol

3. Music & Drawing (or art in general) are my way to cope with my anxieties. There is so much comfort when you are listening to music, and I just find a pencil and paper so relaxing.

I second this! I love all animals lol, and I’ll admit I talk to them. Mine are like my kids!

@Honey8 @intheend - Tag!

5 Likes

Actually in the MBTI, judging and perceiving don’t literally mean you judge or perceive. Judging refers to living a more structured life while perceiving means being more flexible in how you live. Idk why they call it judging and perceiving.

3 Likes