Tag, you're it!

All the poems I write are in a thread I made called songs by Stephanie @StephLP18

Link here.

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @StephLP18

Ok, here I go:

1. I am so happy that spring arrived. Soon I am outside again. All alone, just me and the flock of sheep and my working dogs. Freedom!

2. Laughing about myself couse as I signed up here, I just wanted to be private me. No sheep. But in the end, I am to much a shepherd to separate this.

3. Just grateful for Linkin Park, this place and you guys!

I tag my neighbours.
To the one side @anomalia
To the other @kimims2010

5 Likes

:smiley: That’s great! Do well! :hugs:

Welcome to the “one of those few women” club :joy:

And I’d love that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:[quote=“achilleas7, post:2122, topic:11306”]
@the_termin8r you’re it if you ask me :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

He hates this thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::roll_eyes: i guess i did the same thing when i was new lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me but it’s gonna be a hard job to find out three things about me…:thinking:

1. Today someone advised me to stop listening to Rammstein and the other stuff (which is probably LP). I should listen to other music which would make me more optimistic and positive.

2. Good advice. It remided me of Rammstein that I haven’t heard for some time.

3. I’ll better listen to Rammstein before I completely forget German. I’m very close to it.

Should I tag my neighbours?
@mish3lka
@lpaniist

4 Likes

What do I need to do ? Help me ?

1 Like

@kimims2010
You need to tell 3 facts about yourself. And then tag 2 people who will do the same :hugs:

2 Likes

Every time someone says this to me, I get like really annoyed :persevere: and then I say: "this music helps me, you know why? Because this is how I feel! " turns on Crawling :joy: fuck them, they don’t understand. It is true that sometimes their music isn’t the right music to listen to. But it’s up to us to find out what those moments are, they don’t know whats going on in our minds. So keep listening and practice your German :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation @birdy1989, thanks @anna834 :blush:

So I need to tell three things about me… There is not too much to say

1 I do not feel really confortable when I have to talk about myself because I don’t really know what to say.

2 I’m a fan since I’m a teenager (very beginning) but arrived on LPU really late (too late), I am so glad I am here now because I met, meet, and Will meet amazing people (and this already built lots of great memories in my little brain)

3 I am worried about everything all the time… But really everything… Especially about Kids and family

Now I tag the Last People I spoke with yesterday, @evooba, @Synthesizer , @Lilyope (spoke with three of them and couldn’t pick two of them, they’re a package :blush:)

Have a Nice Day all !

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag @anomalia :hugs:

1. I’m a big fan of Eminem (apart from LP)
  2. One thing that really grinds my gear is when someone lights up a cigarette right next to me :mask:
  3. I’ve recently won a bronze medal at Czech championship in cross country skiing :sunglasses: :muscle:

I tag @lpfan61 and @Lilyope :heart:

6 Likes

Sorry. I am late. Thank you @birdy1989 for helping out.
Thank you for answering @kimims2010 I like yours! Please feel comfortable here talking about yourself. We always listen!

@anomalia
I am in awe of your language skills! English and German! Wow. I tried to learn a few Polish words on vacation and failed miserably.
The music you listen to, there I go 100% with @birdy1989

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@anna834 Polish is very specific. But I can say I can speak it quite well.
As far as English and German are concerned, my language skills shrink from day to day. Especially German.

2 Likes

Me again! :blush:

1- Started the cross stitching :blush: I’ll post a pic when I’m done…maybe… :crazy_face:
2- I didn’t have time to go buy the pencils in the end… :sweat_smile: :cry:
3- Lil break from drawing due to stiching :muscle:

Next: @alz89 @annejprado

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging :blush:

1. I’m a passionate cyclist :bike: :slight_smile:
  2. Yesterday we bought a baby cycling seat and today I was on my bike after suuuch a long time with baby Laura. It was so liberating to feel the wind on my face and hair again! :ok_hand::bike:
  3. Everyone should bike. There would be more healthy people and less polution :blush:

And where is @georkost by the way?

9 Likes

Thank you @kimims2010 and @lpaniist for the tag :hugs:

1. I didn’t grow up in a family where we say “I love you” or give hugs to each other, so I’m not use to say/do that kind of things. I’m trying to change that a bit for being more comfortable with it.

2. If I become rich one day, i would buy a tiny house on a large field, farm vegetables and fruits, and build a pool for swimming every morning alone.

3. I found one phone application who permits to go out with worldwide people in Paris. Maybe I’m going to one of their event soon.

Next @melisLP @IronSoldier16 @raz7 :blush:

10 Likes

@lpfan61 thanks for the tag

my phone has problems down loading lpunderground and my laptop broke so i might not beable to go on lpu as much anymore so… sad

just came back from a dinner with my best friend we went out for boba drinks sooo… good

now im sleeping over my aunties house because my cousin is here from concord

i tag @samuel_the_leader and @intheend and @framos1792

4 Likes

The Last Airbender right? :smile:

1 Like

Nope, though I’ve rewatched that too in recent years xD Those episodes were always online. I’m talking about Het Huis Anubis ~

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me.

1.) I need vacations!
2.) I’m sick again (sore throat :roll_eyes:)
3.) I’m working on the last revision of my book.

@lpfan61 @theearlywalker

5 Likes

:scream: nooooooo! :sob: get well soooooon!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My turn again! :crazy_face:

1- I still have Windows 7 on my pc, but these days I’m having some problems… I don’t want to put W10 on it!! :sob:
2- I disintalled and reinstalled Avira, did the check and all is fine… apparently… but I see something not the same… :thinking:
3- I’ll look for solutions tomorrow… :sweat_smile:

Next: @raz7 @anna834

3 Likes

Ask @framos1792 or @the_termin8r, maybe they can help you.

1 Like