1 Like

:frowning:

• new job
• new media
• old problems

:sunglasses:

@discobot

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

D;

Thanks Anna for tagging. Really sorry for your doggie! :pleading_face: :hugs: :green_heart:

I was tagged before by @IronSoldier16, also thank you. But didn’t know what to write.
Now I think, make it short.

• on workday 14, still 7 to go

• coming down with something. Body aches, freezing, dizzy brain. Totally annoying, I never get sick. I try to get rid of it before it really starts.

• Controlled the sheep this morning, everything was fine. Thankfully I prepared a lot yesterday, so now on a prolonged break.

• Later I could let the flock on the newly fenced pasture and do nothing more. But if it’s worsening tomorrow this will bite me.

20200308_083756

I also tag Annas
@anomalia @anngelenee

4 Likes

Well then…

• I must confess something… I suspect that :crown: is my fault. I was so tired of work and stuff that I dreamt to have at least 2 months off - just stay at home, lay down on my sofa, read books and count stains on my ceiling. So guys - dreams come true…
  • I have a lot of time to enjoy my new apartment. Too much time I’d say. Unfortunately, I’ve had no chance to have any housewarming party.
  • it’s been 14 years today since I went to my present job for the first time (if I still have any job). Chester celebrated his 30th birthday then.

Tags for:
@framos1792 @framos1792 and @framos1792

And out of those who may respond it:
@rickvanmeijel
@evowarrior5

3 Likes

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: you have unleashed me from the bonds that have held me down for weeks! The curse needed to be broken by chanting or tagging me thrice upon a grass moon :flushed: :partying_face:
I am indebted madam :smile:

1. laid off, day 1
  2. my new job is catching up on here :joy:
  3. thinking of going hiking more during this time :thinking: hadnt had “vacation” since i graduated high school lol (10yrs ago)

time to awaken the onions a bit more
@chigokurosaki @IronSoldier16 @jrtrussell

2 Likes

Where have you been for so long and who kept you there?

You sound like an interrogator :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Bane captured me and had me in a prison from where naught but one person had escaped from :nerd_face:

And what do you expect after such a long time?

A hug and a welcome back :innocent:

:joy: :joy: :rofl: you really know girls.
Run out on them and expecting this when you come back? :flushed:

Interrogation doesn’t rule hugs out :hugs:

:smile: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:point_up: some are nice and sweet :innocent:

Not me so? :flushed:
Ok :walking_woman: :walking_woman:

:rofl: who said not you? :laughing: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hmm, let’s see…

• I had a tattoo appointment for last Wednesday but that had to be put off because of the virus shutdown. I don’t know when it will be rescheduled, I really want it :c
  • A few weeks ago I took the last train at 11PM to a new friend I had recently made. And we spent 6 hours through the night making a paper unicorn. I kid you not.
  • I found some really nice shirts in a store a while back, including one from my favourite manga that is not well-known here so I was very surprised that a store finally has something from it. It’s so pretty :3

My tags: @AJ_7 and @drounzer

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag! It’s been a while :joy:

1. Was free today, went to visit some friends and family. Was a nice, sunny day!
  2. I’ve got a nasty feeling that work tomorrow will be a pain in the ass.
  3. Sitting on the couch and enjoy music. Feeling a little bored. Think i will watch a movie.

That sucks… :neutral_face: hope you will get the tattoo soon!

Hahah awesome! :joy: :metal:

I bought some LP stuff in the shop yesterday. Excited when i get it :star_struck:

My tags : @lplove @lpfan61

3 Likes

That’s funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Interesting. What makes you say its not well known? I don’t even watch anime and I can recognize that as One Piece. :joy: It is a dope shirt tho. I’d wear that unironically.