Swedish LPUers, are you out there?

So, if there are any Swedish LPUers out there - come out, come out, wherever you are… :}

1 Like

I’m out, I’m out! :slight_smile: Hi!

My Dad was born in Sweden so I’m 1/2 Swedish. Does that count? haha :slight_smile:

Totally counts! :slight_smile: Hey you two! [biggrin]

Hey! :smiley: Where are you both from? Skåne here. :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: Well I’m from California but my Dad was born in Sweden and came to the United States when he was 7. I did take a vacation To Sweden when I was 15 years old. Beautiful country~

Oh cool :slight_smile: I’m from Gotland! Fun fun fun fun. Where in Skåne do you live? :slight_smile:

Karina, are you planning to come here again sometime? :slight_smile:

I would love to visit again becuase I have alot of family there but I don’t like to be on airplanes very much, they scare me and it’s a long flight lol :confused:

[quote=Karina]I would love to visit again becuase I have alot of family there but I don’t like to be on airplanes very much, they scare me and it’s a long flight lol :confused:
[/quote]

Oh okay, I see. :slight_smile: weeell, yeah, I’d like to go to the US but the long flight scares me too. >_

Born in Finland, more or less raised in Sweden, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from Landskrona. :slight_smile: Where in/on Gotland do you live? :slight_smile:

I’m accually going to the US next year! :smiley: To “The Big Apple” New York to be precise. So pumped!

Oh okay! :slight_smile: of course it counts! Where do you live now? :slight_smile:

I live in Visby (thank god, haha). :)) Oh I’m excited for you, what are you planning to do in NY?

Oh okay! :slight_smile: of course it counts! Where do you live now? :slight_smile:

I live in Visby (thank god, haha). :)) Oh I’m excited for you, what are you planning to do in NY?[/quote]

Moved back to Finland 9 years ago, live in a small town between Turku and Helsinki, so it’s on the south coast :slight_smile:

I’m from Denmark, and I’ve been to Sweden many times, Stockholm three times and of course Malmö thanks to the Øresundsbro, does that count? ;D

[quote=Spoony]
Moved back to Finland 9 years ago, live in a small town between Turku and Helsinki, so it’s on the south coast :)[/quote]

Ahh okey! :smiley: Nice! :smiley:

Maria; Haha, well, you get half a point for that one… :wink: at least Denmark isn’t that far away. :slight_smile:

Half a point, I can live with that. :wink:

g0nzy - Is it your first time in NY? I’ve been there a couple of times, wonderful big city that never sleeps!

I’m going to L.A. and San Diego this summer, it’s my first time on the west coast. If only LP played a concert in that area between the 10th and 19th of July! :wink:

I live in Visby (thank god, haha). :)) Oh I’m excited for you, what are you planning to do in NY?[/quote]

[quote=Maria]Half a point, I can live with that. :wink:

g0nzy - Is it your first time in NY? I’ve been there a couple of times, wonderful big city that never sleeps!

I’m going to L.A. and San Diego this summer, it’s my first time on the west coast. If only LP played a concert in that area between the 10th and 19th of July! ;)[/quote]

First time in the US whatsoever. :slight_smile: And I’m just going there as a tourist really. To see all the sights and to have fun! :smiley:

I’m hoping that LP will come to Sweden again this year. :slight_smile: I know they were here just last year (Amazing show btw!), but one can hope right? :wink:

[quote=g0nzy]
First time in the US whatsoever. :slight_smile: And I’m just going there as a tourist really. To see all the sights and to have fun! :smiley:

I’m hoping that LP will come to Sweden again this year. :slight_smile: I know they were here just last year (Amazing show btw!), but one can hope right? ;)[/quote]

Well, enjoy, NY is a wonderful city and be sure to see a sunrise by the lake in Central Park sometime, it’s really powerful with nature and a skyline combined! :slight_smile:

If LP comes to Sweden, and not Denmark, I’m hoping for Malmö, so I’ll be able to come there fast. :wink: But at Globen in Stockholm wouldn’t be bad either. :wink:

Lund, Skåne here! :slight_smile:

1 Like