Swedish LPUers, are you out there?

They’ll probably come here on their european tour, right? :)) I’m hoping for a show in Stockholm!

[quote=Maria] Well, enjoy, NY is a wonderful city and be sure to see a sunrise by the lake in Central Park sometime, it’s really powerful with nature and a skyline combined! :slight_smile:

If LP comes to Sweden, and not Denmark, I’m hoping for Malmö, so I’ll be able to come there fast. :wink: But at Globen in Stockholm wouldn’t be bad either. :wink: [/quote]

Thanks! :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to check that out! I’m a hobby-photoghapher so that seems as an amazing motive to me! :smiley:

Yeah, it’d be more practical to me aswell if they were to play in Malmö. But they can play in Kiruna for all I care, as long as they come to Sweden! :smiley:

Yay, a fellow “Skånebo”! :wink:

God, I hope they do… But yeah, I believe they will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They should come to at least one Scandinavian country on their European tour, they always do. But if they in some weird way ignore us on the upcoming European tour, which I can’t possibly imagine, we can always be sure that they’ll come to the UK and Germany, so that’ll be our plan B. :wink:

They should come to at least one Scandinavian country on their European tour, they always do. But if they in some weird way ignore us on the upcoming European tour, which I can’t possibly imagine, we can always be sure that they’ll come to the UK and Germany, so that’ll be our plan B. ;)[/quote]

Haha, yeah, for sure!

This thread has been silent for to long!
So are we here from Sweden make your voice heard:grinning::sweden:

1 Like

Six years later :joy: Is this a new record?

2 Likes

I had too do something to bring it back right?//

1 Like

Of course! I just find it funny when old threads get revived :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it was funny to find it!

I haven’t come across many Swedish fans though, but I’m sure some will pop up soon

1 Like

I love IKEA, and lp ofc… does this count? Hey to ya’ll- great thread :sunny:

2 Likes

Yes it counts

1 Like

Thanx and I hope this thread will grow and is the base for a lot of fun and talks and support- good going swedish fanbase :+1:t2:

1 Like

Malmö, Skåne over here! From Borlänge though :slight_smile:

1 Like

YEIIII my Scandinavian brothers and sisters!! I am from Denmark :smiley:

1 Like

@lauraskovbjerg hey Sweden here!!!

1 Like

I am close to Göteborg :wink:

Laura I wanna meet you! Fellow LPU Dane here as well!

1 Like

Yeii awesome!! You going to Stockholm or Cologne?? :blush::blush:

How many of you awesome people will go to see Mike in September? :slight_smile:

1 Like