Soundwave 2013

so so excited! LP have to do some side shows!

I tweeted AJ this afternoon about whether there was any news on LPU presale. He said he asked and left it to Lp as to what they want to do. Anyone know any reliable admin email addresses we can contact to see if they can hook something up for us?

how are you getting presale tickets? [surprised][surprised][surprised]
[/quote]

Go to wwww.soundwavefestival.com sign up for the mailing list. Presale tickets go on Wednesday at 9 am.

how are you getting presale tickets? [surprised][surprised][surprised]

Yeah i hope they headline! I really hope they do a meet and greet and a LPU summit again!

Any sydney siders interested in meeting up for Soundwave next year by any chance? This is like the only reason why I am coming to the LPU now haha.

Hey folks down under. Have fun at the Soundwave. Be sure that you don’t miss “A Perfect Circle”. They are also great!

Good luck to everyone on their presale tomorrow morning for Sydney! Presale tickets are $195.85

sweet got my ticket!! blew a massive hole in my wallet but totally worth it.[biggrin]

It will be great if i can manage to get there…

who else got tickets??!

Got my Sydney ticket, getting Melbourne on Friday!

I got my tickets on the dot of 9 am. Likewise, a huge hole in my wallet.

those who haven’t got sydney tickets, get in quick. apparently only 15% of the tickets will be left for general public.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/soundwave-sydney-presale-tickets-sold-out-only-15-of-tickets-left-for-general-public

[quote=aaronzors]those who haven’t got sydney tickets, get in quick. apparently only 15% of the tickets will be left for general public.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/soundwave-sydney-presale-tickets-sold-out-only-15-of-tickets-left-for-general-public

[/quote]

Yeah AJ tweeted that the presale tickets were going in record numbers. Thank God mine were over and done with and that one of my friends didn’t want until the general sale went on.

Also if anyone wants to meet up next year and would love to get to know me, I’m only a tweet away and I adore loving to speak to other Aussie fans,

-corny sales pitch-

I’ve got my ticket !

If LP do a sideshow in Sydney, is anyone interested in a LPU group meet-up or something ? 'cause just like with the Thousand Suns tour, I’ll be Q’ing at the arena from about 9am !

Wow that sounds so awesome! Have a blast!

Going to Melbourne and Sydney Soundwaves and all sideshows if there’s any. Would definitely be keen to line up with people all day :slight_smile:

[quote=Dale Shearer]I’ve got my ticket !

If LP do a sideshow in Sydney, is anyone interested in a LPU group meet-up or something ? 'cause just like with the Thousand Suns tour, I’ll be Q’ing at the arena from about 9am !
[/quote]

LOL I’ve been saying this the entire thread. XD So yes I would love to!

Also the second line up was announced today. OMG SLAYER AND CYPRESS HILL! -epic epic epic epic epic-

Apparently there’s going to be a third SW announcement ?

There weren’t any bands in that second announcement that I like too much, and I’m actually sort of hoping this third one goes the same way, because if there were any more bands announced that I’d want to see, chances are I’d only end up missing them to get in early for Linkin Park anyway !
That happened to me last year at Soundwave, when I sacrificed seeing The Used to get in early for Slipknot.