Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome!I would choose black too for the background… :grin:

1 Like

I am glad that you agree :blush:

1 Like

When i was child i was the smallest guy in the class (130-140cm) and my foots were the same size. Some kind of hobbit you know :grin:

1 Like

So let’s do the hair :blush: imageimage

4 Likes

wow, cool and this is just darker and lighter drawing right? It´s incridible, the eyes also! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s amazing you have a wonderful gift of art

1 Like

This is acrylic on canvas :slightly_smiling_face:image

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

wow, therefor you need a very good eye and a precise look, really impressive man :+1: and lol- they say I talk too much to you :joy: image

4 Likes

It’s really awesome and I like so much to see the progress of your artwork! :heart_eyes:
Just out of curiosity… could I ask if you have some degree in arts? :blush:

I get that a lot with you and Charles lol

1 Like

Yup i have, but it’s conceptual art (graphics)…so it’s nothing simillar :grin: i learned this alone

4 Likes

Oh ok, thanks! just to know…anyway I think you practiced a lot to be at this level… :muscle: :smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s amazing and that you taught yourself that’s just wow I could never pull something like that off wonderful job

1 Like

Great job! I, too, love seeing the progression of your work

1 Like

Honestly…i started with acrylic painting 9 months ago :grin: i had skills with pencil drawing and digital painting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:flushed: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: only some months and you can do that!!! :heart_eyes: there’s no hope for me… :sob: :confounded: really appreciate your skills! :blush:

3 Likes

You’re super talented man! Keep 'm coming :smile:

1 Like

Done :blush: image

9 Likes