Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Beautiful, great job :smiley:

1 Like

Noooo :grin: try again :slightly_smiling_face: search around Dave Grohl

1 Like

Lmaoo :joy:

EDIT: you know what I thought he has blue eyes since you painted them pale gray, but I guess have to wait till you end it… :grin:

1 Like

Brainiac :grin:

1 Like

I love it to see the development of your drawings :heart_eyes:, it’s like being a part of it and that’s just great. Your work is awesome and your talent just big!

And- lol- it’s no longer hard to guess, is it (:joy:) maybe (:rofl:) Curt?!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@theearlywalker hah thank you :slight_smile: , yup you are right :smiley: , but this process is slow because i am lazy :smile: (or busy? :roll_eyes:)

LOADING.:?%image

2 Likes

Okay, back to the work again :blush:image

3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s so cool to see the progression! Very nice work

1 Like

3 Likes

Workstation viewimage

2 Likes

You got skills those painting of Chester is awesome great job :grinning:

1 Like

Big thanks :blush:

1 Like

Wow so cool, feels like I am there! And to see how much work and time is flowing into such a drawing just leaves me to tell you my biggest respect, aweome work on Curt bro :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@theearlywalker Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: next pieces will be Mike Shinoda, Jonathan Davis, Correy Tailor, Oli Sykes and Tim McIlrath. I did basic sketches on canvas one week ago. But already i am moving to new work in Prague so i will be busy these days, but i will try to be productive :wink: and maybe i could try to do all members of LP it would be really nice to have all of them together on the wall

5 Likes

Okay so the face is (maybe) completed, now it’s time for hair…and what do you think about background? White or black?image

1 Like

Too late guys :grin: i did it black image

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a big size man… I laughed so hard about the way you show it’s size :joy:

My foots size is 46 :grin: so they are not so small

1 Like